What's new

I Love Kava Friday Ahhh, that day of the week.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I have been off work since Tuesday. Spending time with the kids as they are on break and getting stuff done around the house.

Today is my first vaccine shot (Pfizer). So far most folks say the first one might give you a sore arm, but the second is the real kick in the ass....so I will let you know how kava works to alleviate the pain for the first one and you will have to wait three weeks for the follow up!

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
I found out yesterday I'm off for good friday. My girlfriend world for the gubmint and she doesn't even get off Good Friday. Today is a good day. My dog olive is fully registered with the city so I am going to take her to the dog park here in town and let her run while I knock back a few shells. BULA!

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
I just mention that because I was waiting for her paperwork to go through so in case I lose her, and she is found, she can be brought back to me rather than go to the pound. I doubt there are anyone actually at the dog park asking puppies for their liscence and registration

Fushi88

Kava Enthusiast
I have been off work since Tuesday. Spending time with the kids as they are on break and getting stuff done around the house.

Today is my first vaccine shot (Pfizer). So far most folks say the first one might give you a sore arm, but the second is the real kick in the ass....so I will let you know how kava works to alleviate the pain for the first one and you will have to wait three weeks for the follow up!
Sore arm was all I got! Had Kava before and after and the sore arm didn't seem to be that big of a deal by the end of the day :p

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
Last night I had some people over for kava. I made my last bag of frozen-fresh specifically to share with folks who are relatively new to kava. I also made some Bir Kar with two Aluballs. I made the perfect amount of kava. We all had varying degrees to drink with me and one other guy drinking most of it. We sat around and talked, and laughed. Lots of laughing, but it was all fun.

I took today off for my birthday tomorrow. Not sure how much kava I'll drink this weekend, but I'll try to make some room today. I love the kava glow. Not looking forward to all the dishes made from last night though...

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Last night I had some people over for kava. I made my last bag of frozen-fresh specifically to share with folks who are relatively new to kava. I also made some Bir Kar with two Aluballs. I made the perfect amount of kava. We all had varying degrees to drink with me and one other guy drinking most of it. We sat around and talked, and laughed. Lots of laughing, but it was all fun.

I took today off for my birthday tomorrow. Not sure how much kava I'll drink this weekend, but I'll try to make some room today. I love the kava glow. Not looking forward to all the dishes made from last night though...
Happy B-day!

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Today is my first vaccine shot (Pfizer).
I envy you. Where I live, I'm far from getting vaccinated as I'm not in any "high-risk group" and I'm too young as well. I'll probably have to wait a couple of months, maybe even more than 6 months. There is simply not enough supply, unfortunately.
At least my mom got appointments for the Pfizer vaccine today, the first in 3 weeks from now, that's great.

Have a nice weekend, and Happy Easter!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I envy you. Where I live, I'm far from getting vaccinated as I'm not in any "high-risk group" and I'm too young as well. I'll probably have to wait a couple of months, maybe even more than 6 months. There is simply not enough supply, unfortunately.
At least my mom got appointments for the Pfizer vaccine today, the first in 3 weeks from now, that's great.

Have a nice weekend, and Happy Easter!
Yeah NY just dropped the age to over 30 last week and we jumped on the appointments. The booking system is f'ed up, and took us 4 booked and 3 cancelled appointments before we had something reasonable. The site we went to is cranking out 2000/day and we have at least 3 other big sites (not counting pharmacies) within 40 mins of us. I also thought I wouldn't be getting mine until mid-summer since I am under 50, and have no health issues, and work from home. Good luck!

3hrs post shot and my arm feels just fine. Maybe a little stiff, but not bad at all so far.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
It is a Friday that means kava. but I think any day means kava for me! lol. Anyway glad it is the weekend and warm! Might get some outdoor shelling done this weekend!

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
My Borogu didn't get here in time for the weekend and needed emergency rations. Thank goodness for Amazon and same day delivery. I ordered it this morning and my Wakacon Fijian Waka got here this afternoon just time as I got off of work. It's not KWK but it will do the job!