What's new

Aluball, and experimenting.

skip L

Kava Curious
So, I don't mind the taste of kava one bit, I enjoy it. I was wondering though if anyone has ever experimented using something other than water with the aluball/kava in general. Aside from soy milk/almond milk, I was just wondering if anyone else had tried to make kava with any other beverage....ie tea, juices, or even flavored water.....anyone?

-skip

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
So, I don't mind the taste of kava one bit, I enjoy it. I was wondering though if anyone has ever experimented using something other than water with the aluball/kava in general. Aside from soy milk/almond milk, I was just wondering if anyone else had tried to make kava with any other beverage....ie tea, juices, or even flavored water.....anyone?

-skip
I believe with the alu ball you only want to use cold or room temp water. You could make the grog a little stronger than usual then blend with cold milk after you have prepped the grog.

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I've tried soy lecithin in my brand new blender but damn! That stuff stick on the blender pot I'm unable to remove that tick brownish glue. I might have to use some paint thinner...

So don't try this one until you know how to clean it! (and tell me if you find a way to clean it lol!)