What's new

Am I deficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

It's Friday afternoon. It's also End of Month. Man am I stressed out. I need some Kava. But wait a minute, why do I reach for kava every time things get tough? Am I deficient? Am I a Kava Addict? :nailbiting:

Gulp, Gulp, Gulp. Aaahhhh! :hungry:

Man, I feel I lot better now. Time to get back to work and kick ass. Oh, forget all that dribble above. What the hell was I thinking. Feeling good and being productive is all that counts. ::uhhuhhz::

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's Friday afternoon. It's also End of Month. Man am I stressed out. I need some Kava. But wait a minute, why do I reach for kava every time things get tough? Am I deficient? Am I a Kava Addict? :nailbiting:

Man, I feel I lot better now. Time to get back to work and kick ass. Oh, forget all that dribble above. What the hell was I thinking. Feeling good and being productive is all that counts. ::uhhuhhz::
That's the spirit. Don't be a quitter.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor

Lol @Kapmcrunk . @Deleted User01 certainly don't quit the kava, it's the booze you want to quit... except maybe for single malts... oh and nice IPA... oh and, never mind...

I think it's highly unlikely you're addicted to kava in any meaningful way. I'd certainly miss it if I couldn't have it but more in a wistful longing sort of way. Check out the thread on K@ withdrawals for contrast!

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
You might be addicted to some extent, but addiction carries an excessively negative connotation. If drinking kava isn't causing you problems, there's no reason to stop :)

D

Deleted User01

Ferris Buehler, how the hell did we get from there to here? Dat's what I love 'bout the Kava Forums. :D
P.S. @Edward, you know me well. Single Scotch, Pilsners and IPA ... oh my. Kava has probably saved me from a horrible death. Ok, I like to exaggerate. ::uhhuhhz::
Lions and tigers and bears oh my.

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
It's Ferris Bueller, but close enough :D
A good and true quote. By the way: Today is my day off. It wasn't planned. It just happened. And it's fine! At home, listening to the rain and some music, sipping my kava, eating a bit... That's life.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity

Not deficient.... Maybe demented? :)

D

Deleted User01

Just picture 2 krunked dudes swaying back and forth with a cup of Kava in their hands and singing Kumbaya and of course all the forum members sitting at tables egging them on.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just picture 2 krunked dudes swaying back and forth with a cup of Kava in their hands and singing Kumbaya and of course all the forum members sitting at tables egging them on.
Bouncing quarters into Bilos? :LOL: Saying "Chug, Chug, Chug"!

Status
Not open for further replies.