What's new

Ancient Aliens in Micronesia.

D

Deleted User01

So with all this talk about Fermis Paradox, I though I would chip in with an interesting theory of mine. I was watching Ancient Aliens and they were examining some interesting structures and what not in Micronesia. They also "accidentily" showed a punch of Islanders pounding and processing Kava Roots. I wanted to jump out of my chair and scream, "That's Kava Man!" but nobody was in the room with me at the time. So if Ancient Aliens were messing around Micronesia and if we are indeed made of Star Dust and possible Descendants of them, then they probably made sure that we had everything one might need. So I propose that they developed Kava as the perfect tonic for happy hour. It is not as destructive as alcohol and decreases agression. It also alliviates the anxiety and physical pain associated with the hard scrabble life of an Islander. There is no hangover that would effect your ability to make a living. It took the Ancient Aliens a little bit of time to develop this perfect plant. Perhaps some of their failures were in Mexico and other parts of the world (Marijuana, Poppies, etc).

However, there is reason to speculate that there were problems between different groups of Aliens and possibly more than one race of them. I wonder if the other guys were aligned with the Germans in the early 1990s!

Stay tuned for the next episode where we explore who is really behind the legalization of Marijuana.

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I love that show! Been watching it since it first aired and its still going strong! :) kava defintley beats alchohol! Aliens were smart. Or ancient people for that matter! Find it facinating to hear about and see these newley discoverd citys...ruins...temples ect ect! Amazing stuff!

verticity

I'm interested in things
Wait, dude, man.. What if, like, the aliens are still among us, and the kava plants are the aliens!?

Kavo

Curandero
Cool thread :) You guys crack me up!!
I actually haven't watched much of this series, but I have them all on the HDD(from a mate of course).
I really dig this stuff as we have zero proof of how we came about,how it all started and WTF we are really here for. Yes it is the "splinter" in my mind and has always been since I was a kid after the "system" started trying to shove religion down my throat at school.

Wait, dude, man.. What if, like, the aliens are still among us, and the kava plants are the aliens!?
Well man, the late Mr. Mckenna believed that the Sacred Mushroom was indeed an Intelligent life-form that was not of this Earth and it is plausible.
The spores have a coating that can withstand entry to our atmosphere,yet that same coating will open under Earthly conditions to fruit so who really knows??
If there were no Mushrooms,we would not be alive as all the trees would not be broken down and in turn produce the very medium needed for the seeds they produced to grow again. The Mushroom has the same dependant strategy for it's survival.

Anyone who has employed the ritual/tribal useage will definitely tell you it's not just eye candy going on. SWIM knows too that they indeed communicate,know you,teach you and connect you with all of Nature.

I can see that Kava could realistically also contain teachings and have some type of intelligence as do many other ritual plants.
Take Iboga for example. It's use goes way back to the Bwiti tribe as an initiation from childhood to adult. Something us westerners don't really ever surpass...the past,the child-like adult if you will. Once the root is used,the child dies and the adult emerges. Ya have to think compared to the West, that near all these Ancient Tribes functioned very highly and were dedicated to their place in life...something once again that the West is failing miserably at. Alcohol could be seen as some type of distracting intervention with devastating consequences on us for sure.
I kind of agree too @Deleted User01 that some plants "may" have been put here by different "entities" but not necessarily "good or bad", just more suited to some.

I mean Coca Leaf chewing is age old....but as per usual the West decided to extract and turbocharge it into a Monster.

Poivrier

methystified
Hey Kavo, I like what you said on spirit plants but you should pay attention to one teaching of the Bwiti: respect your ancestors (the "west" as you call them lol) and then the healing process will go on.

Kavo

Curandero
@Poivrier Thanks and yes you are right there,thanks for reminding me...have we met somewhere before? ;)
As you can obviously tell, I have not grown enough yet as far as I'm wanting to and Ibo is definitely awaiting a Conference somewhere in the near future for me.
I guess it would be better to say I have more of a gripe with greed and abuse of Traditional Tribal Plants rather than the people themselves.
When it comes to "Ancestors"...well I guess I'm torn between being a white westerner and a tribal being. I have always resonated more with those than with the Industrial World the West created and the carnage that was used to build it.
One day I will come to peace within myself and the "West" ;)

Namaste'