What's new

Any news on new extracts coming out?

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
just opened our last bottle of PK kava extract. It seems this product will no longer be offered. Does anyone know of a similar product that uses a noble cultivar? Not sure if kk r us is noble...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
LOL! chirp chrip chrip chrip. I take this silence as a big I dunno! ;)
The silence is more of a cringe, honestly. I can't 100% say with certainty what's going on, but I'm under the impression that Paradise Kava may not return in it's present form.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
There is this, I've found it to have quite good effects, and it's of noble origin: http://www.kavakavarus.com/product/3-2g-pure-kava-extract/
Yea I know about this. He got in a bit of an issue here and has been suspended as a vendor. Not to rehash an ol wound, but he may have been white balancing some of his acetone test saying one of his products as noble. This extract is for the wifu and she trust what I give her and I want to be as safe as I can be with her. I need to keep her spry and healthy, someone will need to change my diaper when I am old and my kids have already threatened to hire a burly ol pachuli smelling hippie if I get out of line ::nooooooo::

Until @Kapmcrunk unsuspends his account on here, or we get further guidance I will be cautious. I mean if he is suspended still on here, I assume more went on behind the scenes.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@avahZ he's unsuspended now. It was a time limited action. I will tell you guys that I got word yesterday of a new extract that may released by a different company. Can't divulge too many details as it's still in preliminary stages, but it's worth getting excited about if it comes to fruition.

Jonathan

All Hail Leon
Yea I know about this. He got in a bit of an issue here and has been suspended as a vendor. Not to rehash an ol wound, but he may have been white balancing some of his acetone test saying one of his products as noble. This extract is for the wifu and she trust what I give her and I want to be as safe as I can be with her. I need to keep her spry and healthy, someone will need to change my diaper when I am old and my kids have already threatened to hire a burly ol pachuli smelling hippie if I get out of line ::nooooooo::

Until @Kapmcrunk unsuspends his account on here, or we get further guidance I will be cautious. I mean if he is suspended still on here, I assume more went on behind the scenes.
Thanks for that news avahz, I wasn't aware of that... will keep a cautious eye on this one.