What's new

Any public 3rd party purity tested noble kava besides those on truekava.com?

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
I have not been keeping up with which kava vendors are certified noble through third party testing. What companies at this time are third party tested to be noble?

D

Deleted User01

I only know the ones on True Kava. You can ask the vendors do produce COAs I guess. But in reality, I think we are back to using our handy dandy Acetone Tests. Like we agreed on the other day, it's either COAs or the Acetone test but we got's to have something. I contacted True Kava the yesterday and asked where they stood on their "free kava testing". The owner, Deleted User, is super busy with a ton of projects and including a very successful business. It's hard to do free and make a living at the same time. I'm hoping when things slow down for him that he can continue testing all the new products and vendors.

D

Deleted User01

Now that I think about it, there is nothing wrong with a vendor coming forward and saying, "My stuff is noble and I can prove it". Hey, if he sticks his neck out like that then you gotta think they are noble. If they are not, the home test will catch up with them. But since True Kava is behind in testing, we need a way for the vendors to prove they are noble or at least to assure us they are noble. I have to believe that my fellow man would not lie to me and straight to my face.
P.S. If they fail the test after they make their announcement, then all bets are off. But there has to be a pre-test way to gauge the nobility of a kava.

Last edited by a moderator: