What's new

Anyone hear of USA Kava ?

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
>When organizations don't have a website but they have a Facebook page.

Wish I could see how legit they are but I can't. :(

Smoi

SKOL
How about these guys? They sell this at a health food store in Minneapolis. I was told they had a connection to Kava king, but went off on their own. Its all micro I think.http://www.wrongwayrc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_83

Or anyone try this micro? Happy?
I think its a kavadotcom product. I know the company doesnt have best rep. Around here.Looking for a filler if ya know what i mean.

Attachments

kasa_balavu

Yaqona Dina
It's a K@ vendor, S. Genie. They run kratomgenie.com, kavagenie.com, usakava.com, and probably a few more facades.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
I like how doing a search engine search doesn't bring up this website and yet you found it. I'm clearly bad at the internet and need to stop.

Going on to site content itself, it definitely looks suspect and I can't say I'd buy from them. It's kinda like they're trying to look legit enough to get the initial inquisitive buyer who doesn't trust their health foods store but will trust the internet for the kava questions. Just because they're an online merchant doesn't mean they're trustworthy or even knowledgeable.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
How about these guys? They sell this at a health food store in Minneapolis. I was told they had a connection to Kava king, but went off on their own. Its all micro I think.http://www.wrongwayrc.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=20_83

Or anyone try this micro? Happy?
I think its a kavadotcom product. I know the company doesnt have best rep. Around here.Looking for a filler if ya know what i mean.
A little Google fu got me this post from the WrongWayRC owner.

"When I lost my steady job of 9 1/2 years in 2008 I decided I did not need an overseer, I was old enough and wise enough to do my own thing....on a budget. So I started KavaRootUSA.com as an offshoot to KavaKing.com the now defunct company that shut down on me and caused me to lose my job. The product is the highest quality, and I bring it to the customer ounce for ounce much cheaper than the large corporation I used to work for. At this time I was heavily into the RC community as a consumer and enjoy er and though what difference would it be to answer the phone for two companies instead of one......and of course all of my product testing gets written off to the company..."

Smoi

SKOL
Purekava, Ive never heard of. If its legit, it looks like decent prices.

Kavaroot usa, ive actually had a sample of it. I was told he basically didnt want to put maltodextrin in his product. As Kava king did/does put maltodextrin in theres.
Its micro. Its pretty strong. A bit pricey tho.

With that, i pass.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Purekava, Ive never heard of. If its legit, it looks like decent prices.

Kavaroot usa, ive actually had a sample of it. I was told he basically didnt want to put maltodextrin in his product. As Kava king did/does put maltodextrin in theres.
Its micro. Its pretty strong. A bit pricey tho.

With that, i pass.
Hey I am also in Minneapolis I would like to know where you purchased this?

Smoi

SKOL
Hello. Its good to hear from a Minnesota kava drinker. The store is Mastels. They also should have piles of the Kava king in there basement. Good cheap backup. Although that co. Is done. I think Chris from GhK knows of the situation with kava king. But that other "admirals stock" is there.

https://www.mastels.com/

Smoi

SKOL
_byron,
Did ya get a chance to try it out?
I received an email from owner :
"We only use the mature lateral roots from kava grown in Fiji. The kava is about 7 years mature when ground up to the ultra fine powder that you have already experienced. It is just ground 100% lateral root mature kava without additives or fillers"
Trying to get other info from him. Nobility, Kl%, chemotype. Etc.
Waiting to hear back on that. ThinkIm gonna give it another try.

Bula

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
_byron,
"We only use the mature lateral roots from kava grown in Fiji. The kava is about 7 years mature when ground up to the ultra fine powder that you have already experienced. It is just ground 100% lateral root mature kava without additives or fillers"

Bula
That is exciting to hear. I will try it out soon. It is nice to hear a local place to get some root when I run out.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
_byron,

Bula
Ran out of kava and remember of the admirals stock sold at mastels. I can tell this seems high quality. Very strong good smell to it and taste fine too. Effects seem well balanced and strong.