What's new

Anyone Use Kava for Pain relief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
I would love to learn more about the CBD Flower extraction methods.

Yeah, be very very wary kava and acetaminophen. Like just don’t kind of wary. And no kava with norco, 222 or speedballs.

Two things going on: pain relief and less sensation of pain because of reduced inflammation, the former a primary effect of kava and the latter a secondary one. And some kavas and blends are better for the former, some the latter.

I have had a great deal of success combining kava with CBD hemp flower, a type of industrial hemp, legal to buy, own and use in all 50 states of US. I vaporize it, then use the AVB for brownies. I also extract CBD from it using a cheapo crock pot to make a cannabutter for adding to tea. Seems to promote synergies, but works best with higher CBD strains, specifically above 20% CBD. PM me if you need more info as this is straying out of bounds here and the mods have already indulged my meshuggahs way more than warranted. I do like to push the envelope but I still like being able to use it as an envelope should I need to send a letter or bill payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.