What's new

Are kava extracts safe?

winder

Kava Curious
I'm a new convert to @Paradise Kava 's extracts and absolutely love them - in fact I find the effects quite strong compared to other types of kava, especially in giving a euphoria lift (plus they are easier to "get down"). For travel situations, definitely a good choice when you aren't sure about the logistics of doing traditional prep, or even mixing up some micro or instant.

I use a little 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon to get the dose right and clean. And a toothpick is good for mixing up the extract first.

I just got the chocolate orange flavor in the mail today and oh boy...I can tell the hard part is going to be not just scarfing it down like candy...:hungry:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'm a new convert to @Paradise Kava 's extracts and absolutely love them - in fact I find the effects quite strong compared to other types of kava, especially in giving a euphoria lift (plus they are easier to "get down"). ...
Thanks for saying that, because I forgot to mention that I think Paradise extracts are pretty heady and I know that makes @Squanch72 Happy. :)

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Sadly .. I just ordered lemon honey and it's hot out hahaha. I hope it doesn't leak :/!... hehe. Either way I can't wait ... I assume most extracts are heady . I feel like heavy is something that comes from traditional /micro instant brews

jmcrist

Kava Curious
Update: I bought some of Paradise Kava's chocolate mint CO2 extract.

Wow! Mouth went completely numb.

I didn't really feel any effects but I had eaten within 2 hours and stopped after a single dose. I just wanted to try it :)

Thanks everyone for your input!