What's new

'Awa Hiwa is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava ,
Hi Chris, would you say that Hiwa is more of an uplifting, day time variety? Or more of a sedating, night time variety? Thanks.
It is a great one for the night time, it is not really for the day time, it is on the heavy side. One might be able to use a smaller dose and use this kava for a day time kava but you would have to experiment with that. That is the fun part. :hungry:
Aloha.

Chris

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
It is a great one for the night time, it is not really for the day time, it is on the heavy side. One might be able to use a smaller dose and use this kava for a day time kava but you would have to experiment with that. That is the fun part. :hungry:
Aloha.

Chris
Hey, Chris!

What's your heaviest kava? I always hear Nene, but I want to hear it straight from the source :)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hey, Chris!

What's your heaviest kava? I always hear Nene, but I want to hear it straight from the source :)
Nene is a mild heavy kava, my Boroguru is a nice heavy kava as well as the Hiwa, Opihikao and Hanakapi Ai.
I am working on a new blend of Hawaiian kava that might even be better than any of the previously mentioned kava's
I hope this helps. Aloha.

Chris

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Oooh a blend ! A blend of kavas or a genetic blend ? :eek:
This is going to be a blend of my Hawaiian kava that I am making according to analysis of the roots and stump of different kava plants. I am making a blend that will be a nice and heavy blend that will be perfect for the tudei lover in you but without the 2-3 days of hang over or the other unwanted effects that are common with the tudei kava's.
Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

A blend you say? I love it when the Mad Scientist reveals itself in Chris. I'll bet that kava will knock your socks off and beat any desire out of you to do Tudei. And of course, you will have to go look for your socks after you wake up. :sleep:
Good news on the Micronized, I can't do powder until my fingers heal a little bit more. There coming around but still as stiff as little tiny 2X4s.

Status
Not open for further replies.