What's new

Back to GKE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Kava Curious
So its been couple months since i introduced myself to kava kava.And being in EU GKE couldn't be best of the best for me,given location.

At first i tried their quick kava kava and finished it within day or two 25g,since reverse tolerance is quite strong on me,i decided to give a go for malekula magic powder,and prepare it myself,over 2 weeks results were varying but few experiences left me surprised in a good way.Since finishing my 500g batch i sorta let it go for the time being,but experience staid with me,not cravings or anything just remembering them few good times where i felt nice and at peace,not to mention good sleep it produced long after taking in on most days.

So Recently pulled a plug and got myself another batch of malekula magic for the holiday season,and lucky enough Cian was there to answer my mail (anyone who knows him,hes a good crack to talk to about anything :) ) i asked him if he could drop in another sample of quick kava kava onto my order,and as promised he did.
Drinking it right now ::happyshell:: ,got some stockings this time as well (akward situation for bloke to get them but wth :rolleyes: )

So after almost few months im back at enjoying this magical root again.Wanted to thank Cian and GKE staff for doing their best and wish them good coming year.
Will update my experiences how it goes this time and hopefully ill get more good vibes from using kava kava again ::kavaleaf::

Ah now I remember who you are mate. 150gm pack Malekula going to you today!

I also struggle to drink Kava all the time but it's good to know it's there when it is really needed, even if I only drink it once a week it gives me a good overall feeling for a few days afterwards and I am glad to say my drinking of alcohol has gone way down in the last few weeks with Kava usually twice a week lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.