What's new

Bad Order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredder

Kava Enthusiast
So I ordered the 10 ounces of kalm with kava, and the post office called me and told me to go pick it up there cause supposedly it was leaking...

I get there and the whole contents of the bottle are completely spilled out into the package, making it an almost complete waste of $30...

This was immensely disappointing, as I was really excited for this purchase, as I really liked the kalm with kava drinks.

I don't know what to do because I cant get into contact with kalm with kava over the phone. I just wanna be compensated, ya know?
Can anybody help me? My hands are all fucking sticky from the spill, and not the good kind of sticky....

tomkrat

Kava Enthusiast
email them maybe?
most of the time there is a contact email somewhere within the body of the order confirmation email.
sorry your shit blew up. honestly, it was probably the post office that was at fault in this instance

Blippy5

Certified Noble
Next time don't accept the package, return to sender. Send them a message on here, they post occasionally. I'm sure it's happened before, ussually the shipping company would be liable for the damage.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
@Shedder Sorry to hear about the damage and mess! Anytime something like this happens, don't hesitate us to contact us! We will always send out a replacement order or refund, whichever you prefer. [email protected] is the best or contact form through the website. USPS is occasionally careless with their package handling but are very good to work with us on situations like this. I'll send you a PM shortly with more details.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Shredder would you do something for me? Once you have your order resolved, can I ask that you come back here and let us know how they took care of you. It's a positive experience for people when they see a problem as well as the details of how the problem was resolved.

D

Deleted User01

Good idea Kapm, I never doubted for a minute that Kalm would handle well.

Shredder

Kava Enthusiast
Yea. absolutely. Accidents happen. No big deal.

The only problem is that I don't have the cracked bottle and the shipping label on the package deteriorated due to the combination on the liquid and the heat, but all Kalm has to do is look up my order and I can send them my old order confirmation if I have to.

I'm legit. Just waiting to hear from them to see if they shipped out my 10 ounces of extract.

Status
Not open for further replies.