What's new

Been lurking for a while finally signed up

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
My names travis, I've been drinking kava for about 5 years now. I got into kava in attempts to kick a nightly drinking habit of 3 or so years. I couldn't sleep without booze and kept on drinking despite wanting to stop. Eventually after trying various teas and OTC pills, I found kava a few years ago and loved it.
In the early days I loved KBRs Fiji and tudei and I loved it for sleep and anxiety. Which was primarily my main reason for drinking alcohol to begin with. And I've been drinking kava nightly for years now and a lurker of this forum for a while. I owe so many members here a thank you for all the reviews and info I've pored over lo these many years.
-travis

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My names travis, I've been drinking kava for about 5 years now. I got into kava in attempts to kick a nightly drinking habit of 3 or so years. I couldn't sleep without booze and kept on drinking despite wanting to stop. Eventually after trying various teas and OTC pills, I found kava a few years ago and loved it.
In the early days I loved KBRs Fiji and tudei and I loved it for sleep and anxiety. Which was primarily my main reason for drinking alcohol to begin with. And I've been drinking kava nightly for years now and a lurker of this forum for a while. I owe so many members here a thank you for all the reviews and info I've pored over lo these many years.
-travis
Welcome Travis, glad to have you with us! I fully support your kava for sleep scenario. I absolutely love falling asleep in 20 seconds, and kava sure does the trick.