What's new

I Love Kava Friday Belated Friday Thread

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
False Kava Friday :meh:
IMG_6504.JPG

Walkin' around East Hollywood and stumbled upon this guy...got me excited for a second. Unfortunately, the vein pattern quickly robbed me of that. Mexicans use this plant for cooking.

On the bright side, I found a Tongan lady in Inglewood that will sell me 2 pounds of kava Tonga for $100.* (y)::KavaChug::

Last edited:

Pauluk

Kava Enthusiast
bula all.
Its 9.30 pm here london england. I had a couple of shells of a blend of supreme and nene medium grind. 1 spoon of each in the aluball. It was a few hours ago and ive eaten now. But considering another shell just for Friday niceness lol.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Things like this makes me think of Shakas Makas, this is your time to get in the market and share the wealth, come on man!
I was thinking about asking if I can buy it wholesale from her family back home, then I could offer you guys some Tong. I guess since people will buy it for 70-80$ these days, I could still buy it at her full $50/lbs retail price and mark it up eeeven further. But I don't like the idea of contributing to the normalization of super high prices. If the stuff passes the Shaka Test though, I might be willing do be a middle man for some interested drinkers.