What's new

Best Balanced or Heady Kava From Luna?

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Luna's end of summer sale has me thinking it's time to try their kava. I usually enjoy balanced or heady kavas. Any suggestions? How is their kava in terms of effects and strength?

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I can't find any reviews on Luna kavas. Am I doing something wrong, or are there not any reviews? I'm considering getting their sampler pack so I can see which one I like the best. I did find some posts that mentioned the Sol blend. Some people said it was very sedating, others said it was heady.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I couldn't decide on just one, so I got your sampler pack. How long does it normally take for shipping? My current supply is running pretty low.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I can't find any reviews on Luna kavas. Am I doing something wrong, or are there not any reviews? I'm considering getting their sampler pack so I can see which one I like the best. I did find some posts that mentioned the Sol blend. Some people said it was very sedating, others said it was heady.
Sol blend hit that mark for me and it's still my favorite.

On a separate note if you go to Luna Kava's reviews folder, you'll see all the reviews in there.

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
Sol blend hit that mark for me and it's still my favorite.

On a separate note if you go to Luna Kava's reviews folder, you'll see all the reviews in there.
How do I find them? I went to the review filter tool, and I couldn't find it.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
How do I find them? I went to the review filter tool, and I couldn't find it.
Unfortunately the review filter tool only works with the old review format. Now that all old reviews have been converted to the new format, my next task is to update the review filter tool to support the new format. (Hopefully Soon)