What's new

Best Fiji Kava

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
Has anyone tried this vendor there prices seem very reasonable? I have always loved fijian kava since i first tried it at kavabyrex and paradise kavas tastiest fiji kava ever.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I never tried them but they sell on ebay and there kava tested via the acetone test shows it to be Noble. He has it posted on his test results post.
Aloha.

Chris

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
im starting to run through 3 of their kavas...haven't dug in deep enough to fairly judge yet. the waka & vanuatu seem to be more on the sedating side...haven't had a full night with the lawena yet.

D

Deactivated Account

Been drinking fiji kava for 99% of my kava drinking life (not this particular vendor) and its really hit & miss. Ive found the fresher the better....some of it is bloody fantastic & others are throw away stuff. Its a 'trial error' thing for me anyway. That said i can only get it from visitors returning to australia that give me some. I wont drink Lewana, only waka. I dont know anyone that likes lewanas bitter taste & its generally low strength.

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
@kavadude Thank you for posting there website i was wondering when people were going to guess i was talking about that vendor lol.
@shakas Please post a review somewhere when you have had the time with the waka and let me know what you think of the of it im thinking of purchasing that particular kava.