What's new

Best Kava Strains for Dancing

A

Anzick

Can anyone recommend me the best varieties of kava for an upbeat, energizing experience that makes one want to get up and dance for long hours? :)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I agree with vekta...kavaboy 'hinehina' really puts me in a chipper frame of mind and doesnt bloat me up or bog me down.

A

Anzick

Ok I will give it a try, thanks! If anyone knows of any others to try for this purpose, please let me know.

Akava

Kava Enthusiast
Possibly Fu'u from BKH and Im sure others will recommend V3 and Tongan Pride from KBR

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Yeah dancing and kava works. But you need a light and heady kava at low ish doses. Anymore and your not gonna want to move to fast ::awesomesmiles:::headphones::woot::ROFLMAO::wacky::wideyed:::wonky:::yuck::sleep: (is roughly what will happen if you drink too much kava and dance)

D

Deleted User01

After an 11 hour work day, and then Kava, I don't think dancing is on my agenda. Is there such a word as "couching". However if you must dance, a heady kava would be best. @Squanch72, do everyone a favor and please be careful with that hot frying pan when you are waltzing around the kitchen. :LOL:

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
After an 11 hour work day, and then Kava, I don't think dancing is on my agenda. Is there such a word as "couching". However if you must dance, a heady kava would be best. @Squanch72, do everyone a favor and please be careful with that hot frying pan when you are waltzing around the kitchen. :LOL:
I wear a protective banana hammock to keep my kibbles and bits safe while cooking and also allows me plenty of freedom to break out my wicked dance floor moves.

Bear-Shirt

Kava Enthusiast
Solomon Island from N@H could be good for the occasion.
Tried and verified. Setting was one of those outdoor hippie nests with eco techno banging on for hours on end. I had with me 1 1/2 ltr of pretty strong brew and I got about halfway though before I ended up near a camp fire with some flower children that made their own wonderful chai tea. The bottle was passed to a lot of people and apparently it doesn't mix well with cocaine and e's. One guy had his first psychedelic experience on cocaine and Solomon Island and from the looks of it, it wasn't very good. I however and my new flower children friends were just dandy. oh...dancing. yeah, I did that for some 30 minutes too, but I think I just don't really like eco-techno. Its boring.

porsche11

Kava Curious
I actually use kava PRIMARILY for dancing. My favorites would be GHK Moi and NAH Solomon. As you know, music sounds 10x better and it gets you loose. The headier strain the better. Good luck.