What's new

Big Love

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Ok, so I'm pretty k-dogged on a wonderful mix of Kalm Borongoru with BKH Nambawan. It's been a while since I've flown as high as Where Eagles Dare and it's a little scary but exciting.

So this is the point in the night where I avow my lasting and unwaivering love for those who surround me and cast their warmth and support on me. And kavaforums is just that kind of place. The positivity of this place is amazing. And the constant and deep appreciation for kava.

It's beautiful to see the outpourings of compassion to those struggling with addictive substances (legal, not legal, pharmaceutical and otherwise.) I'm *so* happy to have found this community and the many hearts and minds that pour into the same tanoa.

Thank you, all of you, for all that you've provided me and countless others.

Big Love!

Last edited:

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Without people like you we wouldn't be the awesome community that we are.
Aw shucks *kicks the dirt*. Right back atcha, slim.

Seriously though, I'm a new leaf on this tree, though perhaps an overly enthusiastic one. I bow to the big brains who got here first, pulled everyone together and built this community. The opportunity to stand on the shoulders of giants is wonderful, though thoroughly humbling considering my own diminutive stature.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Ok, so I'm pretty k-dogged on a wonderful mix of Kalm Borongoru with BKH Nambawan. It's been a while since I've flown as high as Where Eagles Dare and it's a little scary but exciting.

So this is the point in the night where I avow my lasting and unwaivering love for those who surround me and cast their warmth and support on me. And kavaforums is just that kind of place. The positivity of this place is amazing. And the constant and deep appreciation for kava.

It's beautiful to see the outpourings of compassion to those struggling with addictive substances (legal, not legal, pharmaceutical and otherwise.) I'm *so* happy to have found this community and the many hearts and minds that pour into the same tanoa.

Thank you, all of you, for all that you've provided me and countless others.

Big Love!
Right on man. Love that spirit, in which you, communicate. I can see you hanging out, and really being a positive part of this community. I really enjoy your posts. I'm also all about getting K-doggied. (Hey @HeadHodge , what about adding K-dogged to the Wikipedia?) Anyway, as I said, you are have clever posts, you have a bit of a online style (which I can dig) you are the next up and coming. You add some slick, pictures, and images, to your posts, and you will have it all. Cant wait to see you bloom, bro. Much Love Roaddog.....

download (6).jpg