What's new

Blend

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Made a little blend for Sunday evening. 1 Tablespoon Squanch Waka, One Tabelspoon Fiji Fresh Waka and One Tablespoon ROH Vanuatu...2 cups water, kneaded 5-7 minutes...Comfortably Krunk, Heady and heavy... Watching Walking Dead its relaxing lol

muddywaters

Kava Enthusiast
I always blend my 2 favorites, wouldn't be complete without both of them. I use Kwk's Borogu and GHK's Moi, never tried introducing a third though. I like 2 on both ends of the spectrum even though Borogu judging by reviews is a somewhat more heady version of Boronguru but it's not overpowering and has nice body feel to it. I don't tend to like anything extremely heavy but I would imagine throwing in loa for example in the mix would make quite the experience since you have all bases covered. My favorite things to do while kava-ing are listening to music on the internet and watching shows later before falling asleep eventually. Yeah seems shallow but being that krunked makes being outside very annoying for me, unless it's much later or I'm having a lighter experience that night anyways. Which always seems to happen sometimes like tonight, I'll get more comfortably numb if I have more micro on a normal night now but the heady magic is gone until it randomly returns. I don't think I'll ever totally understand how tolerance with kava works. Maybe if I had all the money in the world to spend on kava I would just go nuts every time I drank a week to override that but too much can get too expensive fast.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
I always blend my 2 favorites, wouldn't be complete without both of them. I use Kwk's Borogu and GHK's Moi, never tried introducing a third though. I like 2 on both ends of the spectrum even though Borogu judging by reviews is a somewhat more heady version of Boronguru but it's not overpowering and has nice body feel to it. I don't tend to like anything extremely heavy but I would imagine throwing in loa for example in the mix would make quite the experience since you have all bases covered. My favorite things to do while kava-ing are listening to music on the internet and watching shows later before falling asleep eventually. Yeah seems shallow but being that krunked makes being outside very annoying for me, unless it's much later or I'm having a lighter experience that night anyways. Which always seems to happen sometimes like tonight, I'll get more comfortably numb if I have more micro on a normal night now but the heady magic is gone until it randomly returns. I don't think I'll ever totally understand how tolerance with kava works. Maybe if I had all the money in the world to spend on kava I would just go nuts every time I drank a week to override that but too much can get too expensive fast.
I hear you. Last night i was just going to drink enough to knock the edge off, I mixed 2 tablespoons of Kavafied's Bati in the aluball with 2 cups of water and shook a few minutes. Took the edge off did a second wash..Still just minor body stuff..then I ate a plate of meat and cheese(I usually eat a low carb diet) within minutes I had trouble walking...Quite the shocker as I almost always kava on a totally empty stomach. Well from here on in the fatty after meal may become a thing.