What's new

Booze vs. Kava

Bert07

Me like da kava
It's pretty amazing. Krunk over drunk almost any day. I'm finding it rather difficult to type right now.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
"Almost" hell...any damn day. I can't believe there isn't a chain of a dimly lit, baby blue interior painted, very soft chaired kava bars w/ some barely audible soft reggae music playing. Throw in some long, thin legged, bubble butted big breasted women w/ small feet & life doesn't get much better.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
I'll go for matte olive and/or tan with.. not the chippendales... but nicely built average-men. And go with late-sixties early-seventies motown.
Yeah. The Mahakea has me chatty tonight.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
I'll go for matte olive and/or tan with.. not the chippendales... but nicely built average-men. And go with late-sixties early-seventies motown.
Yeah. The Mahakea has me chatty tonight.
I kind of always went for the girl who was into the music and wasn't talking over it all the time. So in this fictitious baby blue kava lounge, that's where I'd be looking after three shells at the bar.

Ideally she has long dark hair, a long neck, and hates her father.

Bert07

Me like da kava
"Almost" hell...any damn day. I can't believe there isn't a chain of a dimly lit, baby blue interior painted, very soft chaired kava bars w/ some barely audible soft reggae music playing. Throw in some long, thin legged, bubble butted big breasted women w/ small feet & life doesn't get much better.
"Almost" meaning it's sometimes not possible due to certain circumstances. Either when I run out of supply; my meal timing is off and I need to eat 'cause I'm starving or the opposite - my stomach is too full; or when I'm out with other people who are drinking.

I can picture the interior painting to be much like the background on this forum. Maybe a huge landscape of a sunset, with the light beaming down the blue turquoise water from the horizon all the way to the beach, with palm trees in front, and a couple of folks drinking shells on fine pink-like sand. Perhaps with them sitting around a bonfire.

Last edited:

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Having experience w/ both I don't see how anyone would regularly drink alcohol instead of wonderful kava???
too lazy for prep. / can't afford instant
availability
nausea issues
taste
awful experiences with adulterated Noble kava
never get past reverse tolerance
think kava bought in stores is an example of the effects
alcohol addiction

& for some inexplicable reason 2 in 3 of the people I suggest try kava, even share the link to GHK don't end up buying it-
download (15).jpg

Last edited:

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
"Almost" meaning it's sometimes not possible due to certain circumstances.
No, I only drink kava because alcohol is a dark age black plague fermented rotten concoction swill w/ (0) positive health benefits & many negative direct effects from consumption. I don't see how more simple planting a bush, letting it grow 6 yrs, dig it up, dry it, grind up the lateral roots, mix w/ water, strain, consume & naturally, SAFELY achieve a deep state of total body relaxation could possibly be.