What's new

Bummer

Lamakan

Kava Enthusiast
So I'm working, patiently awaiting my delivery of my new co2 extract off ebay. Can't remember the vendor right now u guys know-from what I read I thought new jars were being used because of silicone jars were having all kinds of problems-anyways my kid calls me at work and said did u order a package? I said yes (yay)-she says well whatever it is the package is stained orange and covered in a sticky substance. :(
She says. Whatever it is, it spilled everywhere-I haven't seen it yet-I'm still at work-she put it in the sink. I will post pics when I get home. :( not happy

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Sorry to hear about any troubles.

Yes just contact me via email or send me a private message here.

Ebay does still have the silicone containers as pictured there. (this is also changing soon)
All website order are in glass.

[email protected]

Lamakan

Kava Enthusiast
Wow was I wrong!
image.jpg

I assumed it was my co2 extract from kava r us but it was actually my kalm with kava concentrate-not sure if u can see pics but the cap was cracked and all juice out of bottle! Ha

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamakan

Kava Enthusiast
Yes I am not ashamed to say I licked that bag. Tastes delightful. Sent mike a message. And all is right in the world again.......thanks guys

verticity

I'm interested in things
But here's a serious idea, @Kalm with Kava. It looks like that bottle of concentrate was shipped in a padded envelope. Perhaps it would be better to ship in a cardboard box, or else put the bottle inside a cardboard "sleeve"--like light bulbs come in--before putting it in the envelope..