What's new

Cactus kava strainer bags

gakers

Hi if you looking for a very good strainer bag for cheap price get a Cactus kava strainer bag. I have 2 25 micron long bags with metal hoops at top but they are hard to clean and shooting out the seams ,I also have a stainer bag from Wakacon pretty good don't know micron size but my favorite now is from Cactus kava
I can wring them out and they don't rip in half just the right size for me Eva and Ona are both execellent noble kavas Evas my favorite.First time kava 40yrs ago by mail order roots I had to smash up just started up again ran a bunch of acetone test all noble except some solomon island from a friend just slightly off perfect yellow but I like it , will just limit usage got rambling as this was about how great Cactus kava strainer bags and great price.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Thanks for checking my kavas out, @gakers !

I whole heartedly agree, you need a great bag to wring out your root, and mine does a superior job than most. I appreciate your kindness!

Jerome

Kava Lover
Thanks for checking my kavas out, @gakers !

I whole heartedly agree, you need a great bag to wring out your root, and mine does a superior job than most. I appreciate your kindness!
"...a great bag to wring out your root."

I just love these not so subtle kava euphemisms!