What's new

Can i sell kava privately to someone?

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
Hey everyone , I've been off the root for quite a while ..I started working out and the amount of food I eat makes using kava ineffective . That being said I have a stockpile of good root I paid a whack of cash for and was wondering if I could sell it privately to someone through email money transfer ? Would the shipment get confiscated?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I've done it, let us know what ya got.
I just re-upped yesterday, otherwise I'd be all over it. Someone will surely scoop it up, assuming you don't try to sell it at full price.

CanAwa

No no man I'd rather get rid of it and let someone else enjoy it . I'll post a list when I get home for work . Keep your eyes on it man might be to good to be true for someone . I'm in Canada tho so I don't know how that works for shipping

CanAwa

I know I have a half pound of nambawan with maybe a batch out of it . A full pound of melo melo and another half pound . A quarter pound of boroguru . Probably 2/3 bag of. Mood and mind premium Vanuatu kava and a half pound of GHK awa papa kea med grind . Also 3/4 pound of kava Kauai kava kwik . 80 bucks plus shipping

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
what's your postal code, im on the canada post website tryin to figure out what the shipping might be to the u.s.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I don't know, it is international shipping, so it would have to go through customs wouldn't it?

CanAwa

Ya ..I don't know how it works. I know I can purchase it from the states and have it shipped to Canada so what would be the difference ?