What's new

Canada kava

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
heynhellow canadian kava takers, just ordered a pound of boroguru and melo melo the other day and was wonder generally shipping took for you? did customs take a whilr ect? thats one thing about moving here taken time to get use to is thr shipping times.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Two weeks is not uncommon. I usually order my supply well in advance to running out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
Two weeks is not uncommon. I usually order my supply well in advance to running out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
yuuuuup. Learned that one the hard way. two bags at once. Re order once second back is cracked.

Also boroguru is the best. I think I tried them all, and nothing was as reliable as Boro

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Boroguru - totally agree. Besides the ever costly stone, it has been the most reliable kava of them all. Affordable too!

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah I scoured the boards for a month before finally committing to getting some and Boroguru was touted very highly, so was melo melo. Mine is purely for anxiety reasons and I won't be drinking it so much as taking it sublingually to keep me calm. I actually currently take some really overpriced pill form of it that way and it works pretty good so I am guessing the BHK will work even better, cant wait!

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
Boroguru - totally agree. Besides the ever costly stone, it has been the most reliable kava of them all. Affordable too!
Have you tried GHKs micronized? Got a bunch on its way. Digging that hawaiiain Kavain vs the DHM of boro (or have i got that backwards)

Oh and Nick, those pills are garbage. Total waste of time, the kava quality is just plain bad. Boroguru is real Kava. About 200% more effective.

Last edited: