What's new

Canadian vendor for Kava?

kavagirl37

Kava Curious
Anyone know if there are any Canadian vendors? Ordering from the US is so expensive for us Canadians when you factor in exchange and crazy international shipping prices.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Anyone know if there are any Canadian vendors? Ordering from the US is so expensive for us Canadians when you factor in exchange and crazy international shipping prices.

Welcome, I believe thekavaroots is in Canada but I am not sure if he currently has anything in stock.

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back

It gets pretty ridiculous how much we have to spend and length of time we wait for delivery (6 weeks once!)
I find KWK has good shipping rates and their packages always clear customs fast, and with their current lineup it’s easy to find a Kava you will like.

kavagirl37

Kava Curious
It gets pretty ridiculous how much we have to spend and length of time we wait for delivery (6 weeks once!)
I find KWK has good shipping rates and their packages always clear customs fast, and with their current lineup it’s easy to find a Kava you will like.
Thanks. Will try them next. I ordered a 1/2 pound from BKH but it was close to $100 cdn with shipping! Hope it doesn't take forever to clear customs

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
Thanks. Will try them next. I ordered a 1/2 pound from BKH but it was close to $100 cdn with shipping! Hope it doesn't take forever to clear customs

I will usually get a couple pounds at a time and that will come out to around $160-180 CAD after shipping. So that’s only $40 per half pound instead of $100. Just careful which shipping option you choose, there are several and prices get crazy.