What's new

Canopy kava

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I have ordered the Solomon and the Vanuatu medium grinds. Will report when I get them. Worth a try.

Unlike everyone else on the planet, apparently, I quite like the RoH Solomon so I will be comparing that as my baseline. For the Vanuatu, I'll compare it to the zillions of Vanuatu grinds I have tried.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Follow up, they have already shipped my order. I had mentioned that I was ordering because many people had said he was a straight up guy to order from, which is true, I have read many people saying that. This was the reply:

NOTES:
Thanks for choosing to order with us, we hope to live up to our reputation! Since its your first time ordering with us we will send you some of our house blends and favorite strains! We hope you enjoy them, and look forward to providing any and all of your future needs. Thanks again, have a wonderful day!

wayne.suslansky

Kava Curious
Follow up, they have already shipped my order. I had mentioned that I was ordering because many people had said he was a straight up guy to order from, which is true, I have read many people saying that. This was the reply:

NOTES:
Thanks for choosing to order with us, we hope to live up to our reputation! Since its your first time ordering with us we will send you some of our house blends and favorite strains! We hope you enjoy them, and look forward to providing any and all of your future needs. Thanks again, have a wonderful day!
I have purchased K@ from them in the past a was very impressed with their quality.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I have purchased K@ from them in the past a was very impressed with their quality.

Wow, package arrived today! Looks as professional as one might expect. Added two strainer bags and a couple of samples of that other stuff, i’ll Save it for when things get bad enough that I’ll need it.

The kavas look good. The Solomon looks a little darker and a little less fine grind than the RoH, and I have a very good feel about it.

The Vanuatu noble kava smells really good in the bag, like a premium Vanuatu and not a cheapo. Very fine and fluffy and fresh- like. Prepped up nice, tastes great, very strong. Sipping this slowly. Shakas would love it. Closest comparison would be nangol noble. Think I will have to order more. At the price looks like this is a steal.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
No, just threw it in. Then again, I did write him a nice and flattering comment with the order, but did not lie.

To be honest these are not high quality strainer bags but I could see where for a newb this would be a real nice touch.
Ah, well, the OP did say they were a big krat vendor. Still concerning though.

wayne.suslansky

Kava Curious
I tried the Solomon gold today and thought it was very potent. Looking forward to try their other strains.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I tried the Solomon gold today and thought it was very potent. Looking forward to try their other strains.

yeah, we tried the Solomon after the Vanuatu tonight. It is very potent, just like the Vanuatu. Same fluffy, fresh grind like you get from BKH or kava time. Compares well with the RoH Solomon, similar in flavor and effect. Good root.

Neither the Vanuatu nor the Solomon were subtle or had much depth or variety to them. Just did one thing, but did it very convincingly. Strong stuff, on the heavy side. Both are well worth the price, imo, and service was fast and efficient. Thanks for telling me about this.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I wouldn't be too concerned, K@ vendors have always been very generous about giving out free samples.
I opened one packet and it smelled like something that would be fresh and probably high quality. I reckon it was enough for one really strong tea or two normal strength teas. As I say, i’ll Save it as I may be glad of it someday.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Well, I ordered more. With the kavas I ordered a pound each and before I ordered each said 2 left and then after I ordered it said 2 left, so I think they have a very efficient just in time inventory system that works with very small quantities. I also ordered the instant green so if it's good I can tell KL (kastom_lif_ neener neener neener). I have never actully had an y micronised or instant kava before, except for my own home made stuff.