What's new

Chillest kava without heavy sedation

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Looking for my next kava to be a chill one, y'know one that's good for meditating and mellow social interactions. Moi fits this bill but has some energy at times. The old Solomon's was up this alley IMO, but I've heard it went downhill. it HAS to be purely noble, or it will bother my body and give me lethargy. A little heaviness is ok as long as it isn't to the point of lethargy. euphoria would be cool but not necessary. Suggestions? I have already tried most of GHK strains and KBR as well as kava boy, poni ono form KWK, Squanch kava, but thats about it. Thanks

Capitán Bastos

Presanteur
On a separate note:

This is how I felt about Capitan's old avatar:

...and how I feel about his new one:

*this is ironic because it's the same guy in the picture.
Eh. Not really, the guy in the top picture is the doctor from lost crying and in the bottom picture we see Calvin and Hobbes dancing. I don't get the "irony", sorry.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Looking for my next kava to be a chill one, y'know one that's good for meditating and mellow social interactions. Moi fits this bill but has some energy at times. The old Solomon's was up this alley IMO, but I've heard it went downhill. it HAS to be purely noble, or it will bother my body and give me lethargy. A little heaviness is ok as long as it isn't to the point of lethargy. euphoria would be cool but not necessary. Suggestions? I have already tried most of GHK strains and KBR as well as kava boy, poni ono form KWK, Squanch kava, but thats about it. Thanks
Try Malekula Magic from Vanuatu Kava Store. Really relaxing without being too heavy.

D

Deleted User01

I recently discovered that Nene is good for "mild sedation" in the middle of the day. In the past, I was using it to sleep like a log. @ThePiper, perhaps you might blend some kavas to get what you seek. A little heady in there to keep you awake and some sedation to put you in a meditative mood. And then there are candles and lava lamps in a very, very dark room ... Honestly, the environment may have a very big impact on your meditative state.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Cool, i have to check you out lunakava.

Deleted User01, you hit the nail on the head. I actually blended nene and moi yesterday and got something that was similar to what I was seeking. Its still fun to try new varieties though.