What's new

CO2 Extract-Lemon Honey(20g Jar) $18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Greetings all! I just came across this forum after receiving my shipment of above named product. Idk if everyone reacts differently to these plants and/or preparation but I just took 1/8 of a teaspoon and my headache went away, my whole mouth is numb, and the horrible corner of anxiety I was stuck in has now subsided with an additional 1/8 teaspoon. I should mention that I am going through a minor benzoyl withdrawal and this was a godsend. I took Passion Flower tincture before I received this and it helped some but this ROH stuff has literally helped me become unstuck, I'm not afraid to leave my house now. Anyway, I'm new to this forum and I thought I would share my experience. Well wishes to all!
That's awesome to hear. If you have the time, you would honor us here if you could do a review for everyone to share.
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/premium-kava-concentrate-20g-jar.9857/

ChristineB

Yes, and also yes.

There are some kava products that can wipe people out for the day, but do nothing for me. I've run into the same situation the other way around too.

The most important part is that it's helping you. When we see that, it puts a smile on our face.

Thank you for letting us know, and enjoy your stay with us!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Apologies for my late response. I did not have my profile set up to receive alerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.