What's new

Covid19 Sucks!

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
Hay guys, be safe out there. This isn’t a hoax and it’s still hitting us. We have it over here. I am on day 7 and have already had to go to the emergency room once and the docs office twice.

I just wanted to say Covid19 attacks more than just your lungs. It also gets your liver, kidneys, heart, etc. For us the liver may be the main one. I am having some heart palpitations and my liver numbers are just one point from being in the abnormal range. That test was done on day two. I have stopped all caffeine, Tylenol, and Kava to see if I can push through this.

It was so bad yesterday (I already have asthma, etc) I sat my family down and said my goodbyes. Cause once you’re admitted, you can not have any guests until you either beat it or pass away. I was in the ER for hours, they were able to stabilize me. My lungs have a lot of inflammation; however, my O2 levels were good enough and my lungs showed *only* little damage. After piles of pills, inhalers, etc, they said I could come home. My whole family is fighting this atm.

The hardest thing in the world is sitting down with your wife of 26 years, your teenage children and tell them bye...

Keep us in you thoughts and prayers we are not out of the woods yet...

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The hardest thing in the world is sitting down with your wife of 26 years, your teenage children and tell them bye...
Oh my god.

This is gut wrenching. We've always enjoyed your presence with us, and I hope you enjoy many more years with your family. I can imagine nothing more terrifying than the prospect of facing a possible death alone.

All my thoughts are with you and your family.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
avahz, I truly hope for the best outcome for you and your loved ones in this situation. sounds like you’re having a rough go of it, but I’m glad you’re still well enough to update us on your situation...and I think that your coherency and ability to make this post is a good sign. You’ll definitely be chuggin’ shells again in due time. ::chugger:: ::chugger:: ::chugger::

kava forum member selfbiasresistor also got it bad, back when it 1st started spreading and he’s still dealing with the aftermath and damage done to his body. This thing hits some people really hard, kinda like a Russian Roulette version of the flu. I find myself particularly sensitive to the whole situation because I watched my lifelong best friend die a couple years ago in a very similar way. (Non-Corona related) She had liver failure, which leads to blood not being able to clot and eventually lungs filling with blood until there was no other choice but to let nature take it’s course. — So I have some experience with intubation and oxygen levels and lung x-rays and breathing treatments and medically induced comas etc... it’s hard to watch.

I honestly have so much empathy for you and your family right now, I consider you to be a core member of the KavaForum community and I hope and expect to see you back here for a long time.

best wishes braddah ::shaka:: ::KavaChug::

Last edited:

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
@avahZ Sorry to hear that you're sick. You are right, it really sucks and it's not a hoax. I'm still having symptom flare ups from my initial infection way back at the beginning. I cut out most chemicals and herbs just in case I needed hospitalization or to try some risky drug with unknown side effects or interactions. I even stopped consuming K@ and coffee back in the spring.. two staples in my diet and medicinal arsenal. I've drank kava the whole time, I consumed a lot more than usual through about early summer but have cut back on it a lot lately, not even drinking it every day. I'd say it's pretty safe based on my experience but I know when you're in that low oxygen mode all you care about is surviving and whether or not you should go to the hospital. I had no pre-existing conditions and was physically in the best shape than I've been in in a few years (which allowed me to slow down or stop the medicinal herbs). I really think that's what prevented me from having to be admitted. Anyway, you'll definitely be in my thoughts. Hang in there man!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Best of luck to you man. I have seen you on the forum for a couple of years now and it's good to be able to hear people's first hand accounts, but of course I wish a fellow KF member never would have to go through that. I live in a "red" state for covid cases and it's been bad in the state for a couple months now but I haven't known anyone personally first hand that had to be hospitalized. I'm a young guy though. A friend of my dad who was in his 70s got it on the first wave in NYC and passed away. He had multiple pre-existing conditions. His wife, also in her 70s, had no symptoms. It's so unpredictable it seems. Has your family managed to dodge it? Sending support waves into the kavasphere.

fait

Position 5 Hard Support
The research is still ongoing, but reinfection of COVID19 can occur. Right now, scientists have observed people who have gotten COVID19 and recovered contract a separate infection of SARS-CoV-2 that is either asymptomatic (and their immune system kicks in quickly to shut down the virus promptly) or the symptoms are more severe than the first. They're still researching the rhyme and reason and making sure many "reinfection" cases aren't simply the virus from an initial infection going latent and then reactivating.

The lesson to learn here is that you CAN get COVID19 again and it's best to do as much as you can prevent infection and spreading it around. Wear masks around non-residents of your house and in public and wash frequently-touched surfaces. As the thread title says, COVID19 sucks.

Skinskava

70-80 g to 1 Liter-Day Dreamer- My Roots Run Deep-
Prayers to you and your family. I have been very cautious these last 6 months. People seem to forget your wearing a mask and being respectful for others not only for YOURSELF. I feel like we all understand that concept and utilize it in our daily lives. Kava makes us more empathetic and to think of our whole community not just ourselves. Ill be rootin for a pleasant recovery.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
@ThePiper

My 15yr old got it, but showed up negative twice on the test. She had all my symptoms plus a bad cough. She is already recovering. My wife is starting to show symptoms now, she is much healthier than I so hopefully she will have a better go of it. My son shows no signs of it. I suspect he had it the week before me and just plowed through it. We will see though. He is 12 and also an asthmatic... his asthma is very well controlled but the week before he had to up his steroid to twice a day for the first time in years.

as for me, Still a rough go but I think I am getting better. I have an echocardiogram set up (once I am symptom free) to see if any damage to the ol ticker.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
My thoughts are with everyone suffering from COVID-19 right now, especially @avahZ and @SelfBiasResistor who have provided their testimony here. These stories moved me, and I wish everyone could hear first person accounts like these.

This pandemic isn’t “dragging out” it’s very much coalescing from surge to surge. I really do feel like history has changed this year. Whether it’s China or bad leadership globally that led to this situation, we need to move forward with the science and with people who will follow and adopt measures that respect the science. This is not going to be easy, but we need to do all we can to end the needless suffering and death.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
You guys were so graciou, I just wanted to give an update here.

As y’all can tell, I made it through. Unfortunately I am one of the long haulers. I did end up at the emergency room twice and I now have to see a pulmonologists. I am on a few breathing meds; however, this post isn’t bad news...

I am getting better and my lungs are getting stronger, and after about a month in a half, I was back at work full time.

My pulmonologist (after a battery of test) said it appears that my lungs should make a full recovery. The time frame will be “a few months”, so first qtr of the year. My other long haul symptoms have receded (for the most part). I may have some minor scarring in my lower right lobe, but my air volume and O2 saturation are back to normal.

So all this to say thanks for letting me drop in and venting.

@SelfBiasResistor I hope your are seeing the light at the end of this dark tunnel as well.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
You guys were so graciou, I just wanted to give an update here.

As y’all can tell, I made it through. Unfortunately I am one of the long haulers. I did end up at the emergency room twice and I now have to see a pulmonologists. I am on a few breathing meds; however, this post isn’t bad news...

I am getting better and my lungs are getting stronger, and after about a month in a half, I was back at work full time.

My pulmonologist (after a battery of test) said it appears that my lungs should make a full recovery. The time frame will be “a few months”, so first qtr of the year. My other long haul symptoms have receded (for the most part). I may have some minor scarring in my lower right lobe, but my air volume and O2 saturation are back to normal.

So all this to say thanks for letting me drop in and venting.

@SelfBiasResistor I hope your are seeing the light at the end of this dark tunnel as well.
Check out Oil of Oregano. Amazing life saving powerful antimocrobial remedy, inctedible for treating respiratory symptoms and lowering infection.

I also had covid about 4 months ago. I have asthma, severe allergies, and virtually no immune system.

I have had multiple chronic infections in my lungs for 15 years.

I treat, lower and clear every single infection, but my immune deficient lungs are like an open, revolving door, and I am permanently developing new infections.

Each new infection immediately fills my entire lungs, and is much more severe than average. I have to really stay on top of proactively treating infections the entire time.

The oil of oregano, is actually powerfully repairative to lung tissue as well,as being fantastic at reducing symotoms and directly lowering, or limitting infection.

Also one incredible way to treat severe or any respiratory infection, bringing instant relief- "Thieves" essential oil blend by Young Living.

The most antimicrobial, high grade essential oil in the world I swear. You can dropmon palms, smear, cup hands around mouth and nose for direct inhalation.

This is very effective at bringing instant relief in minutes, and could by itself save a life.

But you can also rub the thieves oil over your chest and throat- needs to be diluted 1 to 4 with a carrier oil.

I used to use 1 drop thieves to every 4 drops olive oil, mixed on a spoon. 4-6 drops of Thieves.

Inctedibly effective at bringing instant, powerful relief.

Nowadays, I still use thieves for inhalation, every day in my essential oil steam inhalation routine for allergies, along with peppermint and rosemary.

But I would genuinely not be living, years ago, if it was not for the amazing, and so widely unknown avenue of treatment known as "eledtromedicine".

My corona infection responded very quickly to the electromedicine. I kept beating it down like a bush, gradually lowering, and overcame it quite quickly with no lasting harm.

Without the electricity treatments, and I swear on my life and whole being this is not quackery one bit, I would have suffered an extremely severe and debilitating respiratory infection.

However, the Corona was relatively easy to treat, lower and clear, using the electromedicine.

It is nowhere near the worst, hardest to treat and overcome, infection I have had this year.

Coxsackie virus A21 has been much much worse innevery sense. Stronger, more resistent to treatment, more widespread and generally taxing on overall health and condition, much longer lasting.

Also Coxsackie B4 virus, not as bad as this (new to me after 12 years of clearing over a hundred seperate Coxsackie viruses, neurological in nature ), Coxsackie A21 virus is probably the worst and hardest infection I have ever had.

Both real 6 week flu, and 2010 Swine Flu, were a walk in the park in comparison.

And corona was a jog in the park, comparatively, in my own experience.

Without the electromedicine on hand to treat every new respirstory infection, until fully cleared every time, I promise you there is no way I would have lived this far, without it, if I had not died years ago from my abnormally severe respiratory infections, resulting from my immune system being destroyed by Lyme Disease, I would at the least have permanently suffered torturous hell for years on end, the infections would be entirely debilitating without the electromedicine, and continually mounting.

This is the device I use to directly treat every area of my lungs, by passing a weak, direct electrical current through by placing wet denim pads, attached by alligator clips, either side of the infected area.

So it's one pad on my chest, the other on my back, in line. It works immediately, and on every single infection in that area at the same time, viral or bacterial.

http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/MEDC.html

I owe this man, Michael Forrest, my life. He had to leave the USA to continue saving lives all over the world after the FDA imprisonned him twice for selling these devices.

This stuff absolutely genuinely works I swear. It saves lives.

Twice I had very nasty heart infections too- bacterial, and a Coxsackie A1 virus. Both times, one single treatment, passing the current directly through the heart, in maybe 30 minutes, completely cleared the heart infectiios, all the uncomfortable symptoms vanished, malaise dissipated, and heart function instantly normalised with no lasting harm done.

I also treat my throat and sinuses regularly. No matter what I do in life, I get a new respiratory viral infection every 7 to 10 days, at the least.

It can take 5 to 7 days to completely clear a new severe infection. I always do, and as soon as I start the electricity treatment, relief is immediate and lifesaving.

If I could just magically restore my messed up Immune function, close that revolving door a little bit, overcoming the infections is just a matter of time and practise.

@avahZ sorry if this post seems uncompassionate. I am really pleased you pulled through.

I just share this genuine information because I know without question it is life saving and life changeing.

The oil of oregano would certainly help to heal and repair, plus protect your lungs as well.

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
nah you’re cool, I understood the purpose of your post! I will be sure to look into these!

Bula!

Check out Oil of Oregano. Amazing life saving powerful antimocrobial remedy, inctedible for treating respiratory symptoms and lowering infection.

I also had covid about 4 months ago. I have asthma, severe allergies, and virtually no immune system.

I have had multiple chronic infections in my lungs for 15 years.

I treat, lower and clear every single infection, but my immune deficient lungs are like an open, revolving door, and I am permanently developing new infections.

Each new infection immediately fills my entire lungs, and is much more severe than average. I have to really stay on top of proactively treating infections the entire time.

The oil of oregano, is actually powerfully repairative to lung tissue as well,as being fantastic at reducing symotoms and directly lowering, or limitting infection.

Also one incredible way to treat severe or any respiratory infection, bringing instant relief- "Thieves" essential oil blend by Young Living.

The most antimicrobial, high grade essential oil in the world I swear. You can dropmon palms, smear, cup hands around mouth and nose for direct inhalation.

This is very effective at bringing instant relief in minutes, and could by itself save a life.

But you can also rub the thieves oil over your chest and throat- needs to be diluted 1 to 4 with a carrier oil.

I used to use 1 drop thieves to every 4 drops olive oil, mixed on a spoon. 4-6 drops of Thieves.

Inctedibly effective at bringing instant, powerful relief.

Nowadays, I still use thieves for inhalation, every day in my essential oil steam inhalation routine for allergies, along with peppermint and rosemary.

But I would genuinely not be living, years ago, if it was not for the amazing, and so widely unknown avenue of treatment known as "eledtromedicine".

My corona infection responded very quickly to the electromedicine. I kept beating it down like a bush, gradually lowering, and overcame it quite quickly with no lasting harm.

Without the electricity treatments, and I swear on my life and whole being this is not quackery one bit, I would have suffered an extremely severe and debilitating respiratory infection.

However, the Corona was relatively easy to treat, lower and clear, using the electromedicine.

It is nowhere near the worst, hardest to treat and overcome, infection I have had this year.

Coxsackie virus A21 has been much much worse innevery sense. Stronger, more resistent to treatment, more widespread and generally taxing on overall health and condition, much longer lasting.

Also Coxsackie B4 virus, not as bad as this (new to me after 12 years of clearing over a hundred seperate Coxsackie viruses, neurological in nature ), Coxsackie A21 virus is probably the worst and hardest infection I have ever had.

Both real 6 week flu, and 2010 Swine Flu, were a walk in the park in comparison.

And corona was a jog in the park, comparatively, in my own experience.

Without the electromedicine on hand to treat every new respirstory infection, until fully cleared every time, I promise you there is no way I would have lived this far, without it, if I had not died years ago from my abnormally severe respiratory infections, resulting from my immune system being destroyed by Lyme Disease, I would at the least have permanently suffered torturous hell for years on end, the infections would be entirely debilitating without the electromedicine, and continually mounting.

This is the device I use to directly treat every area of my lungs, by passing a weak, direct electrical current through by placing wet denim pads, attached by alligator clips, either side of the infected area.

So it's one pad on my chest, the other on my back, in line. It works immediately, and on every single infection in that area at the same time, viral or bacterial.

http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/MEDC.html

I owe this man, Michael Forrest, my life. He had to leave the USA to continue saving lives all over the world after the FDA imprisonned him twice for selling these devices.

This stuff absolutely genuinely works I swear. It saves lives.

Twice I had very nasty heart infections too- bacterial, and a Coxsackie A1 virus. Both times, one single treatment, passing the current directly through the heart, in maybe 30 minutes, completely cleared the heart infectiios, all the uncomfortable symptoms vanished, malaise dissipated, and heart function instantly normalised with no lasting harm done.

I also treat my throat and sinuses regularly. No matter what I do in life, I get a new respiratory viral infection every 7 to 10 days, at the least.

It can take 5 to 7 days to completely clear a new severe infection. I always do, and as soon as I start the electricity treatment, relief is immediate and lifesaving.

If I could just magically restore my messed up Immune function, close that revolving door a little bit, overcoming the infections is just a matter of time and practise.

@avahZ sorry if this post seems uncompassionate. I am really pleased you pulled through.

I just share this genuine information because I know without question it is life saving and life changeing.

The oil of oregano would certainly help to heal and repair, plus protect your lungs as well.