What's new

Currency Exchange and Kava prices

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
So with the USD outperforming every major currency, kava farmers are getting more inflation adjusted dollars for their root if they are being paid in USD.

-Are importers buying with USD, or local currency?

Here's why I ask- when I started kava, the CDN/USD exchange rate was 1:1 mw its 0.69 USD per 1 CDN, or 1.45CDN per USD.

That means kava now costs me 45% more if I buy through US suppliers. :nailbiting:

Any chance BKH and Paradise could lower their prices for CDN buyers? (Unlikley but I'm running low and have to ask)

Ethan

Kava Curious
Fantastic question! I run an exotic pet business, and import animals from around the world. EVERY exporter that I work with charges USD. Even exporters from Japan and China charge other countries (Poland and England for example) in USD.

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
These guys are raking it in! the Vanuatu dollar is harldy worth anything against the USD or the AUD, both currencies have shot up against it.
Would be nice to see BKH use this in their favor

upload_2016-1-15_11-32-58.png

upload_2016-1-15_11-35-51.png

Attachments

Paulie-Paul

thekavaroots.com
Kava Vendor
HI Guys, I'm in Canada and sell Kava in Canadian dollars. My Kava is Noble and is from Tonga. Thekavaroots.com

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
HI Guys, I'm in Canada and sell Kava in Canadian dollars. My Kava is Noble and is from Tonga. Thekavaroots.com
LOL I think your avatar scares em off! Why dont you get a vendor bar (if that is what they call it) from @Kapmcrunk. I mean @Squanch72 had like one shell of Fiji Loa and now sells his own branded versions. You have been here longer than we have.