What's new

Current favorite Kava and vendor

Winning Shenanigans

Kava Curious
I'll start of by saying Bula Kava house's Solomon Island is my current favorite kava for its unique feel, music appreciation, adventurous feel, and emotional tweaks. What is your favorite kava? what affects make it your favorite? Also who is your favorite and best bang for your buck vendor?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
It is a hard question! I kinda tend to use a certain kava for a certain time of day or setting ect...so finding a favorite anything would be hard!
Favorite vendors:
Kalm with kava
Gourmet hawiian kava
Bula kava house
Paradise kava
In random order lol because there all great vendors :)
I have a little something from them all and everythings got its spot!

owlofpeace

I may be new to kava, but I'm with you on the Solomon from Bula. Just came in yesterday, and I am just blown away by it's effects. I have so many strains to try, but I really want to stick with this one. Four shells deep currently, and feeling amazing.

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
Ive been in a Papa Kea Bliss from GHK recently. Its got great strong effects with both, head and body and it packs a punch. It always leaves me in a great mood after a good day or bad day.While too much moi tends to make me zone out, too much papa kea makes me grin ear to ear. If one word could describe it, it would definitly be Bliss.
I may be new to kava, but I'm with you on the Solomon from Bula. Just came in yesterday, and I am just blown away by it's effects. I have so many strains to try, but I really want to stick with this one. Four shells deep currently, and feeling amazing.
How heady is this Solomon?? Can anybody compare this to N@H's solomon. Im only familiar with N@H's, so itd be nice to know if there relatively the same or if im missing out.

D

Deleted User01

Since I only do micronized, it has to be GHK for me. The Mo'i is my everyday kava but I'll be making Grog when I get my Hanapaki Ai'. I do have some Papa Kea Micronized in the fridge that I'll be popping open this weekend. I'll be looking for some Bliss as described by @greenbeen. Price wise, we did the math back when and the micronized gives the most bang for the buck since it is pure macaless (no hard fibers) kava.
Have a happy weekend all ! ::awesomesmiles::

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
The solomon was pretty heady! Atleast the bula kava house's new solomon island ....
Its been about 3-4 Weeks since I have tried it but l will prolly try a little more soon...
I do remeber the effects being pretty wild/stong...very heady with a little in the body :)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Well I guess I am a bit biased but my favorite is GHK and then I also like Mike at Kalm with kava, he has some great kava too, I have tried BKH but I never did like there kava for many reasons. I have not tried Paradise kava because I do not use extracts and I have not had the chance to try there powder. I have tried Hawaiian Kava Center and it is just not the same as mine, it does nothing for me compared to mine so i stick with my Hawaiian kava, when I want Hawaiian kava. I have tried Root of Happiness and there kava is junk I am sorry to say. So I guess my go to kava is mine and mikes at Kalm with Kava. Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

Winning Shenanigans

Kava Curious
Ive been in a Papa Kea Bliss from GHK recently. Its got great strong effects with both, head and body and it packs a punch. It always leaves me in a great mood after a good day or bad day.While too much moi tends to make me zone out, too much papa kea makes me grin ear to ear. If one word could describe it, it would definitly be Bliss.

How heady is this Solomon?? Can anybody compare this to N@H's solomon. Im only familiar with N@H's, so itd be nice to know if there relatively the same or if im missing out.
Have not tried N@H but I've read two different reviews online and both said they where somewhat similar but pretty different too, one of them clearly preferred BKH... I would heavily recommend it though.. It is very very heady with a wee bit of body effects although not in a super heavy way...

Winning Shenanigans

Kava Curious
Since I only do micronized, it has to be GHK for me. The Mo'i is my everyday kava but I'll be making Grog when I get my Hanapaki Ai'. I do have some Papa Kea Micronized in the fridge that I'll be popping open this weekend. I'll be looking for some Bliss as described by @greenbeen. Price wise, we did the math back when and the micronized gives the most bang for the buck since it is pure macaless (no hard fibers) kava.
Have a happy weekend all ! ::awesomesmiles::
Didn't know micronized was more bang for the buck thank you for sharing :)