What's new

Daily long-term use ?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
My gosh, you are a patient man.
Most people would have given up by then.
well ...... almost no effects. What happened was that after 2 weeks I started getting noticeably vivid dreams. Dreaming had been my hobby project for years, lucid dreaming, all sorts of stuff like that, so I instantly saw something was going on with kava and decided to just keep drinking it for that alone (and that clued me in it was not just another herbal tea placebo effect) . But later I heard you could get krunk so I set up systematically increasing my dose a little each day until I provoked it and that acted as some kind of a catharsis, probably also helped by the fact I'd been building up kavalactones for long enough and training my receptors that I hit a trigger point. And around that time, the symptoms of my inflammatory disorder started to disappear and I saw the connection. Then it was just one good thing after another, things I never imagined could be possible for me. I was a pretty happy person before, but this opened up whole new worlds of posibilities and capabilities for me. And the dreaming still keeps getting better and better. Oh, and along the way my desire for alcohol dropped rapidly and then shriveled up and fell off and rolled away and fell down a drain.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
When I first got kava it was konakava which is a bunk company ... even tho I never felt felt anything . There was something ... I felt deeply connected to kava and didn't know why but that I wanted to keep trying.. so every few months I would try again ... Inevitably being lead by Google to the same site ... and then dissapointed... but oddly still curious.... eventually years later after being addicted to K@ I tried again ... found this forum luckily and ordered some real stuff ... the rest is history