What's new

Kava Recipe Dark chocolate,agave,coconut milk salted caramel yogurt kava smoothie

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
you just RAWK'D my WORLD!

That sounds super elaborate; I dont think I couldve pulled it off last night after all the WAKA. :D

Its funny, cause your counter looks just like ours!

D

Deleted User01

Fantastic looking. Now we need a full recipe and your taste test results. FYI. BulaBuck is making what looks like an Almond Joy Smoothie Kava Drink but he bumped it up a couple of notches. There is a Kava bar that sells something similar but I know BulaBuck can make it better and with better ingredients. Man, the salted Caramel is a great idea! This is what you get when you have a professional chef working on Kava recipes. The Gold Bag with the Black emblem on the far right looks like something Godiva Chocolates would use but that is actually a bag of Kava from Gourmet Hawaiian Kava.

We await your taste impressions.

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Actually i need to pick up a few more ingredients for that one these are just some of my favorite flavors. Recipe and taste test coming soon...As always thanks for the kind words Deleted User01.:D

D

Deleted User01

For those that are not familiar with with The Three Kavateers. Violet and myself are working on easy recipes with fruit juices and such and Violet's job is to make sure we provide plenty of options for every dietary need. BulaBuck has the thankless job of creating recipes using Powder. He may start with instant to get the ball rolling on the taste but his Mandate is to go for the Holy Grail which is to create recipes that make Kava Root Powder taste good. Not an easy task as everyone here already knows. And just to remind everyone, these drinks are not for everyday use but are special occasion drinks or even Weekenders.

D

Deleted User01

By the way BulaBuck, we don't have anything in our budget for "Lovely Assistant" so that has to come out of your own pocket. I hope she takes Kava as payment.:D

D

Deleted User01

Bulabuck, I have some questions on the latest recipe, check your email in a while.