What's new

Deciding witch next (Body ish)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Hi guys I are deciding what next from some recomendations so far ^_^ and I am confused by one. Also not intending to spam.
I have the last dregs of some just kava brand kava from one of the Co-Ops in town.They simply didn't know what kind it might be when I asked. It's awsome in it's own way. A super nice body melting pleasentness going.
I found I like it even better with the last dregs of some 11 year waka I got a couple weeks ago. a awsome kind of glow and a serius case of the gigles(wich is rocks)

SO now I'm trying to budget for what next as I'm finding certain kava's both rock and help what might be a inflimation of some sort. (Along with Acupuncture, ocasional Ibuprofein and skull cap for headaches etc.)

That leads me to: Hmm I wonder what to get next.
So far I'm deciding between: Mabie something that'd be fine durring the day?
Hanakapi Ai
11 year Waka

Honokane Iki

Other?Something that'd rock durring the day with a nice vibe to help jitters?

Rick.Sanchez

Kava Enthusiast
I think honokane iki is a pretty good day strain. Mixed with moi or kumukua, it's a great daytime strain for de-stressing.

Ive been drinking kava supreme lately. It's potent, and I think it would be a good option too as long as you don't drink too much if it :)

gork

Kava Enthusiast
I think honokane iki is a pretty good day strain. Mixed with moi or kumukua, it's a great daytime strain for de-stressing.

Ive been drinking kava supreme lately. It's potent, and I think it would be a good option too as long as you don't drink too much if it :)
Oh awsome! I love the reivews of Iki and Ai. Someone on Reddit (?) thought Ai lead them to a case of the giggles and 'wow works was actually fun' The reviews of it are little messy from 014. Seems like many people love Ai and Iki. Ai seems a little more consistant than Iki.

yeah one of the things I think I'm looking for is something that helps me find my inner zen light hearted goofy place. Both look awsome in their own way.

Last edited:

gork

Kava Enthusiast
Between Ai and iki it was a hard one to decide what first. So I tossed a coin and have Honokane iki on the way. ^_^