What's new

Define krunk

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
Sonive had a lot of kava tonight and my hands are really heavy so much so I can hardly hold my glass! Would this be described as krunk? My head feels clear still

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Krunk to me is a state where things bother me a lot less than it should normally do :). Welcome to kf.

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
Krunk to me is a state where things bother me a lot less than it should normally do :). Welcome to kf.
My hands feel really heavy if I hold them out they move up and down on their own and I feel a bit spaced out. I wanna get krunk on a heady. Squanch is my next shot

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I consider there to be 3 different krunks 1) Good Krunk, 2) Bad Krunk 3) Dull Krunk.
I strive for #1 but end up hitting #3 most often. If you were having a 'good krunk', you wouldn't be asking, but rather, you would have made a post exclaiming "omg i'm having the best krunk right now, I didn't know kava could be this good!!" If you were having a 'bad krunk', you would be telling us how sick you feel, that you can barely move and you can't uncross your eyes*. It sounds like you're probably having 'dull krunk', where you feel like you consumed as much as your body will let you, you definitely feel affected by the kava, but it's not very noteworthy in the positives or negatives...you might feel pretty good, but you also might feel a bit gross. Sedation is probably the stand-out effect--nothing to write home about; dull krunk.

*All three can affect your eye muscles.

Last edited:

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I consider there to be 3 different krunks 1) Good Krunk, 2) Bad Krunk 3) Dull Krunk.
I strive for #1 but end up hitting #3 most often. If you were having a 'good krunk', you wouldn't be asking, but rather, you would have made a post exclaiming "omg i'm having the best krunk right now, I didn't know kava could be this good". If you were having a 'bad krunk', you would be telling us how sick you feel, that you can barely move and you can't uncross your eyes*. It sounds like you're probably having 'dull krunk', where you feel like you consumed as much as your body will let you, you definitely feel affected by the kava, but it's not very noteworthy in the positives or negatives...you might feel pretty good, but you also might feel a bit gross, alright sedation is probably the stand-out effect--nothing to write home about; dull krunk.

*All three can affect your eye muscles.
all true, every word.

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
daaaaannnng I thought I was krunking all the time but these posts make me feel like i haven't been properly krunked in quite a minute.... ::tanoa:: ::chugger:: Maybe ill make another batch tonight...

Krunkmeup

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't really got krunked on medium grind, mind you I never tried Squanch yet. Micornised can be krunk city for me though.
I've been krunk 3 times in the last 3 days lol just used 8oz of med grind in that time. When I'm done I can't hold my hands still they jump up and down, it's a nice feeling.
Just ordered a pound of squanch

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I've been krunk 3 times in the last 3 days lol just used 8oz of med grind in that time. When I'm done I can't hold my hands still they jump up and down, it's a nice feeling.
Just ordered a pound of squanch
yeah, 1/2 lb of medium grind should keep your krunk for 3 days. 36 TBS, 12 TBS a day, yeah, that's three solid days of krunk, I'd say.

I try not to krunk on Squanch more than one day a week, tho, don't want the experience to lose its distinctive an special character. But lately I've been combining Squanch and TFR half and half and that IS something I can do 2 or 3 days a week. I don't think I'll ever get tired of that or need to ration myself.