What's new

Do you take a break?

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
I tend to not like Kava so much when it is cold outside.
As for mate - i don't like the non-caffeeine effects of it and i also find there is no synergy between coffee and kava - on the contrary :(

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I enjoy mate but I can only have so much as I'm already catabolic and if I drink to much of any stimulant my blood sugar gets rapidly used up and then drops if I don't eat like a KING! Hahaha that being said if you are prone to weight gain Yerba is a God send !!
It's also so amazing I still drink it.
BUT only sometimes.

I don't really take breaks from kava .. except when the mailman forces me too o_Oo_O
But when I do have to its nice and gIves me time as @Capitán Bastos said to become productive in our social sense of the word and people around do appreciate it because well I'm tweaking haha:woot:

Kavannabanana

Kava Curious
I tend to not like Kava so much when it is cold outside.
As for mate - i don't like the non-caffeeine effects of it and i also find there is no synergy between coffee and kava - on the contrary :(
I have my kava warm, when it's cold. :) icky but it's warming!!:sour::joyful: Thank you for sharing your Yerba experience too

I enjoy mate but I can only have so much as I'm already catabolic and if I drink to much of any stimulant my blood sugar gets rapidly used up and then drops if I don't eat like a KING! Hahaha that being said if you are prone to weight gain Yerba is a God send !!
It's also so amazing I still drink it.
BUT only sometimes.

I don't really take breaks from kava .. except when the mailman forces me too o_Oo_O
But when I do have to its nice and gIves me time as @Capitán Bastos said to become productive in our social sense of the word and people around do appreciate it because well I'm tweaking haha:woot:
Hehehehe Oh Mr Mailman!!:nailbiting: That's a crazy wait sometimes! I love new kava!:love:
OOoh! I had to google what catabolic means!:bookworm:

Yerba is more and more intriguing. I am now curious as to where one could purchase nice Yerba online:happy:, if one was so inclined! ::orangesmileyz::

Kavannabanana

Kava Curious
ohhh....i find that super yucky too :p But perhaps with some ginger tea?
The reason i don't like to drink it in the wintertime is mostly because it does not seem fitting and also somehow cools me even more. Appreciated in hot summers though!
oooooh ginger tea!! That sounds nice!:shameshame:

urushop.co.uk or just ask me and I'll send you some :)
Aw Edward! You are all things to everyone!! You superstar! (y) Thank you! :joyful:

KavaCat

Meow.
Back when I was having kava most of the time, I would take a break for about 2 days, just to re-hydrate. Day 1 would bring me back to baseline, day 2 was a safety net. Dehydration's not good for ya.