What's new

Doobie taking off for Nambawania

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
After some ugly few weeks, Doobie has packed his mental bag for a well deserved mini vacation tonight.
Received a bag of Nabawan and have some mud soaking in the VitaMax for last hour (modern appliances do have their benefits).
Made final pre-flight checks before starting the engines: clean strainer; empty stomach; errands done; Music streaming in background; Take out ordered: a little dock side aperitif of Fu first.

Will be first time aboard the USS Nabawan.. rather excited and anxious. The brochure had such a nice ring to it.. "you may want to think twice about operating a forklift". Will it be better than on the USS Boroguru that I've come to know. If I can, will send you a post card review, while out there. On second thought.. may not want to have ability to even send you that postcard from out there.. but maybe afterwards?

Keep Rooting ..

Doobie Doo

@TidyMinon. Trip went well indeed. 8 tablespoons w/ 4 cups of water: 1 hour soak, 15 minutes blender high & an intimate encounter with a Fiji strainer afterwards for about 10 minutes. Nice physical reaction to it: just enough so I could get off the couch, but more than enough to ensure that I didn't want to. Taste was rougher than I planned.. the second shell was a bit of a push but after that it didn't matter much any more (tasting note: "rubbery like my arms and legs that night). It snuck up on me but when it hit, it was potent and so appreciated. Bottled it up and had the rest at end of day last night... Had the best sleep I've had in a while. Really refreshed. Want some more tonight, but putting i on hold..since I have to go to an event at a pub tonight... Conclusion: Nabawania ..it's worth the trip.

Doobie Doo

I agree with KavaDude's assessment. I would say a bit more sedative too.