What's new

essential oil wizardry

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
hi all, I just wanted to share with you a new product that I tried. I used to be pretty active on the forums here, (although can't remember what my screen name was) but got out of using kava for a few years.

So, as a way of getting back into trying it again, I purchased a C02 extract from Essential Oil Wizardry, which claims to have 60% kavalactones. It is Vanatu strain. I can say it seems pretty potent, even with zero reverse tolerance right now. The taste is bearable, and numbs the mouth fully. The effects seem to dissipate fairly quickly, but I'm hoping that is just my lack of reverse tolerance.

I paid $40 for a one ounce jar, but I think it is worth it. Beats having to prepare it myself (and the embarrassment of buying panty hose at walgreens), and a dab the size of a qtip head is a good dose.

Is there one that anyone else suggests? just looking for extracts right now.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Hey starsofclay, I remember you, your old username was...starsofclay. Good to hear from you man.

Bula Kava House and Gourmet Hawaiian Kava are close to bringing out a decent extract. I would recommend trying Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's instant or micronized sample pack in the meantime.

starsofclay

Kava Enthusiast
Hey starsofclay, I remember you, your old username was...starsofclay. Good to hear from you man.

Bula Kava House and Gourmet Hawaiian Kava are close to bringing out a decent extract. I would recommend trying Gourmet Hawaiian Kava's instant or micronized sample pack in the meantime.
Well that's what I thought but it couldn't find me! haha.

*edit... ok i guess it did find me? that's weird I thought I had to make a new account. So embarrassing... Yes it is I... starsofclay... original account and all

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I merged your account yesterday (when we moved off I ported all the posts and usernames but we had no way of getting emails out of Yuku)