What's new

European Kava sellers?

Schlang

Kava Curious
Are there any Kava sellers in Europe who sell their products for an adequate price? I am asking as shipping and taxes for orders from the US is quite expensive.

Schlang

Kava Curious
Thanks for your input. The prices at that seller seem to be above the American average. Is that due to more legal implications in Europe?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Thanks for your input. The prices at that seller seem to be above the American average. Is that due to more legal implications in Europe?
It's simply because of shipping across two oceans. There are American vendors who are happy to ship to Europe, but it's likely the international shipping costs will bring it up to similar prices, and you'll have to wait longer.

moff000

Kava Enthusiast
Does GHK deliver to the UK? I'm sure i've read somewhere that they don't? I hope i'm wrong as i want to try their different kava samples!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Does GHK deliver to the UK? I'm sure i've read somewhere that they don't? I hope i'm wrong as i want to try their different kava samples!
At the moment they don't but I'm trying to convince Chris to allow a small test order to see what happens. Every vendor that ships gets their products delivered no problem so it's a shame we can't buy GHK products over here. Of course if he does agree to ship to the UK you as the purchaser would be accepting all risk on the items, it's only fair on him.