What's new

Ever been so krunk you can't walk?

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
It seems that it happen randomly, like the weather. You can want to get krunk and it will just not work. Other time, for some mysterious reasons, you get hyper krunk from even less kava... Who knows the complexity of our mind and body?
But still, for me, the silent smooth permakrunk is what I'm chasing for. A life changer. A appreciate more the life like when I was 8 years old, even if I continue to care about my duties.
Peace!

Edit: work hard with trad prep. Knead a lot and make sur you load the maka with water in between, but knead and knead. (I usually use my two hands one after each other at fast pacing). 15min is my run.

BulamamatoNCIRVCKKPC

Learn to love me, assemble the ways...
It seems that it happen randomly, like the weather. You can want to get krunk and it will just not work. Other time, for some mysterious reasons, you get hyper krunk from even less kava... Who knows the complexity of our mind and body?
But still, for me, the silent smooth permakrunk is what I'm chasing for. A life changer. A appreciate more the life like when I was 8 years old, even if I continue to care about my duties.
Peace!

Edit: work hard with trad prep. Knead a lot and make sur you load the maka with water in between, but knead and knead. (I usually use my two hands one after each other at fast pacing). 15min is my run.
I only use trad prep. I do get the desired daily results for myself: Anxiety relief! So, I pace it throughout the day which is why I probably never reach full krunkness. I love kava in so many ways!

ThePiper

Kava Lover
My brother was once so krunk off of Gaia kava tincture that he literally could not walk 2 steps without collapsing. It was honestly kinda scary at the time because he appeared normal mentally.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Yes, a very few times. I don't mind as long as there's no nausea and I don't have to walk very far. Not my favorite part of kava. As long as there are no lights or loud noises, it's easy enough to lay down and enjoy it.

There's a Nawarake lyric that goes something like, wokabaot olsem nakato (walk like a hermit crab.) I think that's a pretty good description.

kava dude

Hey there I’m new on Kava forums, I was thinking about ordering some Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, and I thought it was free shipping, I’ve ordered there before and really enjoyed the Kava, I was just curious if or when did that change?

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
K McK’s Axiom of Too Krunk to Walk: if you ever find yourself too krunk to walk then don’t try to wak. No, seriously. Don’t do it. However, you are authorized to stay where you are, get as comfy-womfy as possible, relax and enjoy. Don’t worry, and certainly don’t panic. And if the urge to sleep should arise, feel free to indulge.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
K McK’s Axiom of Too Krunk to Walk: if you ever find yourself too krunk to walk then don’t try to wak. No, seriously. Don’t do it. However, you are authorized to stay where you are, get as comfy-womfy as possible, relax and enjoy. Don’t worry, and certainly don’t panic. And if the urge to sleep should arise, feel free to indulge.
Taem yu harem fuldrong tumas, yu no mas traem wokbaot. Mi talem stret, se yu save stap lo ples ya. Harem naes we yu naes mo spelem gud. Yu yu nomas fraet. Sapos yu laek silip, mbae yu save kohed.

Last edited:

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
The other night, I managed to get so krunk in couldn't walk straight. Fell down and busted my nose on the floor lol.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Skywalker

Kava Enthusiast
I was camping and shelling hard. Then I got over crunked. Decided to *try* to go for a walk. Stumbled 50m down the beach. Mostly sideways. Bear. Actual f$&@ing bear. Could not move. Sat down and threw rocks in general direction. Worked somehow.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Taem yu harem fuldrong tumas, yu no mas traem wokbaot. Mi talem stret, se yu save stap lo ples ya. Harem naes we yu naes mo spelem gud. Yu yu nomas fraet. Sapos yu laek silip, mbae yu save kohed.
Damn, that’s a beautiful translation, perfectly verbatim, but it’s good proper Bislama. we’re you a PCs over there? I can’t speak it, obviously but I pick up a bit by following a couple of FB groups, esp the discussions.

kastom_lif

Kava Lover
Lol, tankyu tumas. I absorbed bislama through kavalactone osmosis, reading Yumi Toktok Stret, and listening to Nawarake et. al.

Some day if my health holds out I may yet volunteer. Or just go there for an extended kava session.