What's new

extract came today! :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya it definitely wont replace micro or med grind root powder...they will always provide more in terms of strength and effects ect...but for anyone that's past RT and cant to micro or powder...this is another choice and is much easier to take!
I would look at the extract as more of an added bonus to your collection! lol..
The extract taste great,you cant taste it at all! but putting under your tongue will surely numb you up! :)
Provides very clear mental heady buzz if you take enough,I find the smell alone puts a smile on my face....

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Ya it definitely wont replace micro or med grind root powder...they will always provide more in terms of strength and effects ect...but for anyone that's past RT and cant to micro or powder...this is another choice and is much easier to take!
I would look at the extract as more of an added bonus to your collection! lol..
The extract taste great,you cant taste it at all! but putting under your tongue will surely numb you up! :)
Provides very clear mental heady buzz if you take enough,I find the smell alone puts a smile on my face....
How long will it last? Do you consider it cost effective or do you consider it as expensive as you know... candy?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
How long does a jar last? or the effects?
I bought the small jar so I could try it out, and I'v used about 10 or so doses of different sizes out of the jar,
and its now under half way gone, which isn't to bad at all....I wish I had the money to order a few different flavors
and get the big jars! but there kinda expensive but it's very clean and pure, and probably the best tasting/strongest extract on the market...effects wise it comes on fast if u take it under tongue,5-10 minutes...and last 2-4 hours of a nice peaceful clean euphoric
heady buzz :)

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
if your new to kava and already have a good selection of kava's you may want to hold out and wait a bit...I wouldn't recommend it unless u are for sure over the reverse tolerance....as I have heard of a few people going through the entire jar with no effects because they never passed the RT...and wasting the magical stuff would surely be a crime! lol