What's new

Fiji waka (wakacon) vs nambawan. (Deleted User GIH)

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
So comparing the effects of the two as of recently, is have to say Fiji waka is a stronger, headier buzz. I recently read nambawan has an insane amount of kavain compared to most kavas, which kinda made me wonder why it doesn't hit as hard headiness wise.

Since we have absolutely no idea what the chemo type is of wakacons waka, maybe @Deleted User could give it some testing. It seems extremely similar to Hawaiian stuff with just a tad bit more body. Kind of like stone with less heaviness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

I want to say that @violet did a test on the Wakacon Kava but I don't remember if it is the same one that you are talking about. I know the test caused quite a stir around here with high level meetings and so forth. The howls of protest could be heard on the four corners of the earth. I need not say more. Send @Deleted User a sample. Since the testing started it seems like the Kave being sold it cleaner and less "blended". Thanks for the short review.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Don't know for sure. But I do drink a lot of Wakacon Kava. I guess I have not tried the Fiji Waka. I might give it a try. Much Love Roaddog....

D

Deleted User01

Thanks @kavadude, I stand corrected. I just don't know that much about their Kava to be honest. Also, I don't see them on Deleted User's test results. @yepimonfire, why don't you send a sample of your Wakacon to @Deleted User and then you can get the chemotype and the color test both. Then you can compare the results to Nambawan.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Don't know for sure. But I do drink a lot of Wakacon Kava. I guess I have not tried the Fiji Waka. I might give it a try. Much Love Roaddog....
That leaves you with lawena, which is basically a weaker version of fiji waka.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD