What's new

Finally, should be Krunk This evening :)

truthornothing

Kava Curious
Not sure if the ROH stuff will be here today or not but bought some from Kavafied on Amazon and it should be at my doorstep when I get home. Hope the memory of the prior nausea won't adversely affect my experience...I need some relaxation.

truthornothing

Kava Curious
My Bati Kava from Kavafied was here when I got here as well as the Aluball. I put tlbsp in the ball added water and milk and shook the hell out of it. It is a light tasting Kava. I hsd two shells worth and felt the effects quickly. I accompanied my GF to the Grocery store(she drove) I have not felt this relaxed in a looooong time. I am shocked that I felt so much so soon. Sitting here feeling mellow. :)

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
My Bati Kava from Kavafied was here when I got here as well as the Aluball. I put tlbsp in the ball added water and milk and shook the hell out of it. It is a light tasting Kava. I hsd two shells worth and felt the effects quickly. I accompanied my GF to the Grocery store(she drove) I have not felt this relaxed in a looooong time. I am shocked that I felt so much so soon. Sitting here feeling mellow. :)
Bula!