What's new

First time. Loved it

SpiderMan

Spider-Man
Had my first drink of micronized Kava from KWK on an empty stomach this morning. It was pretty awesome. I was on K@ too. Lasted about an hour or two.

It has lingering after-effects too, I think. Kava is strange but in a very enjoyable way. I like it. I felt very relaxed in my body and in a mellow mood.

Last edited:

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Had my first drink of micronized Kava from KWK on an empty stomach this morning. It was pretty awesome. I was on K@ too. Lasted about an hour or two.

It has lingering after-effects too, I think. Kava is strange but in a very enjoyable way. I like it. I felt very relaxed in my body and in a mellow mood.
Welcome and Bula! Not being judgmental, but try it without the K@. Let the kava root you without any interference, you might enjoy it better. Plus kava is so pharmacologically complex, I don't really like mixing too much with it.

Gabriel Belmont

Kava Curious
which Kavas do you think work best for morning times? I've always been drinking mine in the evening, but recently the back pain has been savage in the morning, so looking to use a less sedative Kava so I can still work and get stuff done.

bogmonkey

Kava? Yes please!
Lingering effects are amazing. I always have incredible dreams and sleep deeply after a day of kava drinking.
Oddly, I cannot drink kava in the evening (after like 6-7pm) because it will keep my mind too awake. After the initial few hours I'm fine and it's the best sleep ever.

I've been drinking kava every weekend for several years now. It feels so natural and the "high" is so beautiful and promotes creativity and art. I love to paint while getting krunk! Welcome and bula!

SpiderMan

Spider-Man
I
which Kavas do you think work best for morning times? I've always been drinking mine in the evening, but recently the back pain has been savage in the morning, so looking to use a less sedative Kava so I can still work and get stuff done.
I am using KWK’s Micronized Samoa. I love it! It just wipes away my anxiety, it’s crazy!!

SpiderMan

Spider-Man
Welcome and Bula! Not being judgmental, but try it without the K@. Let the kava root you without any interference, you might enjoy it better. Plus kava is so pharmacologically complex, I don't really like mixing too much with it.
Thank you!! I am so happy to be here. So glad I found this amazing herb. I do see what your saying and K@ can cause addiction which I should of stated for any newbies..

I will keep that advice in mind, taking Kava by itself. I’m a huge K@ lover as well so it may be tough but I’m still playing around with dosing so we’ll see how it goes

SpiderMan

Spider-Man
Lingering effects are amazing. I always have incredible dreams and sleep deeply after a day of kava drinking.
Oddly, I cannot drink kava in the evening (after like 6-7pm) because it will keep my mind too awake. After the initial few hours I'm fine and it's the best sleep ever.

I've been drinking kava every weekend for several years now. It feels so natural and the "high" is so beautiful and promotes creativity and art. I love to paint while getting krunk! Welcome and bula!
You are definitely right my friend :) thanks again, the support here is amazing haha. Yeah man, music sounds SOOO much better with it, I can tell I am more creative because I’ve started making music while I was on it yesterday

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Unfortunately it's the heavier kavalactones that are easing the pain and they come with sedation too. I would try a heavy kava in the morning and see how it goes, it won't knock you out necessarily. Maybe try something like Wow from N@H. That's got the heavy KL's in there but plenty of kavain too.

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Unfortunately it's the heavier kavalactones that are easing the pain and they come with sedation too. I would try a heavy kava in the morning and see how it goes, it won't knock you out necessarily. Maybe try something like Wow from N@H. That's got the heavy KL's in there but plenty of kavain too.
I used to drink kwk borongoru watered down for extended heavy drinking.