What's new

First timer just ordered

Fauzool

Kava Curious
I ordered 11 year yesterday and I'm looking forward to trying it. I have lots of anxiety and hoping this would help me. What can I expect from this? Should I start with 2tbs?

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I ordered 11 year yesterday and I'm looking forward to trying it. I have lots of anxiety and hoping this would help me. What can I expect from this? Should I start with 2tbs?
Welcome to the Forums!!
11-year is a good heady kava, so I'm not sure you're going to get the relief you're looking for with it.

A lot of members have posted great product reviews here. I would check the Review Filter out to help you find kava that is rated high for anti anxiety.
http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/pages/ReviewFilter/

Last edited:

Fauzool

Kava Curious
Welcome to the Forums!!
11-year is a good heady kava, so I'm not sure you're going to get the relief you're looking for with it.

A lot of members have posted great product reviews here. I would check the Review Filter out to help you find kava that is rated high for anti anxiety.
http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/pages/ReviewFilter/
Well I'm not looking for heavy kava because I'm going to be working I contacted bulva kava and they recommend the 11 year for social anxiety I'll take a look at that filter

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Well I'm not looking for heavy kava because I'm going to be working I contacted bulva kava and they recommend the 11 year for social anxiety I'll take a look at that filter
That makes sense using it for social daytime use. It should give you a euphoric effect.

Fauzool

Kava Curious
Alright thank you. I'd imagine it takes some experimenting to find out what works best and longest lasting effects? I Definitely want to stay away from heavy kava. Unless maybe for winding down after work or something

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Alright thank you. I'd imagine it takes some experimenting to find out what works best and longest lasting effects? I Definitely want to stay away from heavy kava. Unless maybe for winding down after work or something
The heady kavas are typically short lived (compared to heavy ones), so plan on pacing your doses but at shorter intervals. IMO

Fauzool

Kava Curious
I was just looking into different kava and 11 year waka is Tudei? Which I heard Tudei wasn't that good compared to a noble because of lethargy effects and some others? Can someone confirm this for me? I think I may have gotten the wrong one if that's the case.

Ryanakamal

Kava Curious
pretty sure it wont be tuday. you can however have some (unwanted) dullness with a heavy strain when you wake up. heavy doesnt always mean tuday. the approved vendor list here can help. this is my limited experience.