What's new

First Two Times - I feel great!!! (KalmWithKava)

LCalrissian

Hi everyone,
Just want to say hello and that I am so happy I found this site. I read about kava a few weeks ago in some trendpiece in a local magazine as a kava bar opened up nearby. Reading into what kava is I thought, hey, I might really like this stuff! I have a job I'm unhappy with, and a kid who is wonderful and who I love very much but who can also be a real handful, and in the past few months I've been very anxious and depressed.

This forum was a great help in introducing me to Kava in general and giving me enough background info to make me feel comfortable ordering some. It also led me to KalmWithKava.com, where I got some micronized Loa Waka and Borongoru to start with. So far I've only tried the Loa Waka twice. I felt it the first time, and it was pleasant and good all around but perhaps not really the experience I was looking for.

I had a slightly larger dose for my second try earlier today, and man, do I feel great! I've felt calm and relaxed all day, more profoundly than I can remember feeling in a very very long time. I drank the kava over 12 hours ago and I still feel that sense of peace; it stuck with me! I feel like I've found something that has the potential to be truly life changing and I'm just so happy about it. I'm really looking forward to having more of the Loa Waka tomorrow and trying out the Borongoru soon, and I'm excited about trying others and reading more about kava here. Thank you all for your posts and guidance!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hi everyone,
Just want to say hello and that I am so happy I found this site. I read about kava a few weeks ago in some trendpiece in a local magazine as a kava bar opened up nearby. Reading into what kava is I thought, hey, I might really like this stuff! I have a job I'm unhappy with, and a kid who is wonderful and who I love very much but who can also be a real handful, and in the past few months I've been very anxious and depressed.

This forum was a great help in introducing me to Kava in general and giving me enough background info to make me feel comfortable ordering some. It also led me to KalmWithKava.com, where I got some micronized Loa Waka and Borongoru to start with. So far I've only tried the Loa Waka twice. I felt it the first time, and it was pleasant and good all around but perhaps not really the experience I was looking for.

I had a slightly larger dose for my second try earlier today, and man, do I feel great! I've felt calm and relaxed all day, more profoundly than I can remember feeling in a very very long time. I drank the kava over 12 hours ago and I still feel that sense of peace; it stuck with me! I feel like I've found something that has the potential to be truly life changing and I'm just so happy about it. I'm really looking forward to having more of the Loa Waka tomorrow and trying out the Borongoru soon, and I'm excited about trying others and reading more about kava here. Thank you all for your posts and guidance!
Welcome aboard! Sounds like you and kava were made for each other. So glad you're able to find the relief you were seeking. Honestly, that relief is why we're here.