What's new

Flying, and Vegas

JohnPal716

Kava Curious
Hello folks...

I’m traveling to Las Vegas from Buffalo next Thursday for a hiking trip. I’m really excited- it’s my first vacation in well over ten years, and I’m flying solo, which is pretty awesome. A couple things:

1: has anyone had any trouble flying with kava? I bought some KWK micronized so that I can bring it with me. First, for the flight (I’m terribly afraid of flying) and then for the trip itself. I can’t wait to down a few shells in the Valley of Fire...

2: anyone know of any kava bars in/around Las Vegas? I have done a little research, but can’t find anything.

Thanks!
JP

Travis

Kava Enthusiast
I never had a problem with kava in my checked luggage. Just remember to keep it in the original packaging and put it in an extra zip lock or two. Last time I flew I ended up with kava powder all over my clothes after a bag busted open.

JohnPal716

Kava Curious
Wow.... thanks everyone!
I’m even more excited to go now.... hoping that I’ll be able to relax and enjoy the 4 hour Chicago to Vegas flight.....
Usually, I’m like “nobody get up to pee! It shakes the plane!!”

JohnPal716

Kava Curious
I never had a problem with kava in my checked luggage. Just remember to keep it in the original packaging and put it in an extra zip lock or two. Last time I flew I ended up with kava powder all over my clothes after a bag busted open.
I just got through TSA security with no problem. I just shook some KWK Borogu into my apple juice and am already a hell of a lot less terror stricken than I’ve even been. And they just started boarding.
All I can think of is the red rocks and petroglyphs I’ll be surrounded by tomorrow,
Bula!
JP

bogmonkey

Kava? Yes please!
where I go, my aluball goes. I find vacations are the best time for kava as it encourages and reminds you to "just chill".
Also, kava bars around the country are very, very inconsistent and serve "sh*t kava" (or faux kava!) more often than not.
By bringing your own top qual kava, you guarantee your bliss.
I do still love to check out kava bars when out of town...sometimes you hit a gold mine and they have multiple different types, offer premium options, etc.
Peace!