What's new

Forum technical memo: Disabled styles

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I've just disabled some of the older, extra styles we had around. This is because @HeadHodge is beginning to add custom code to the forum, and it would require him to write code in quadruplicate (is that a word? it is now) in certain situations. As @HeadHodge and I work on a purely slave labor basis, this is unreasonable to us, and last I checked only about 10-20 users were using nonstandard styles. I know some of you like the dark style, so I apologize but it's just too much work for us.

Please let me know if you have any technical problems resulting from this.

For those of you who are using kava forums late at night, try an application like f.lux to help ease the strain on your bleary, krunked out eyeballs: https://justgetflux.com/

Last edited:

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Maybe instead of applause, you could put some more food and kava in the coding dungeon? ::amirite::

Last edited:

avahZ

YAHWEH Shalom
I've just disabled some of the older, extra styles we had around. This is because @HeadHodge is beginning to add custom code to the forum, and it would require him to write code in quadruplicate (is that a word? it is now) in certain situations. As @HeadHodge and I work on a purely slave labor basis, this is unreasonable to us, and last I checked only about 10-20 users were using nonstandard styles. I know some of you like the dark style, so I apologize but it's just too much work for us.

Please let me know if you have any technical problems resulting from this.

For those of you who are using kava forums late at night, try an application like f.lux to help ease the strain on your bleary, krunked out eyeballs: https://justgetflux.com/
Don't you have to jailbreak your iPad to use that?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
:cool: If we're going with only one style choice, it seems like the glaring white one isn't best suited for a kava lounge. I guess I'll just strap on my Locs.

#1stWorldProblems ...oh wait, this is a problem in Vanuatu as well, #1stAnd3rdWorldProblems #Ro0tHeadProblemsUnited #StupidHashtags

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
:cool: If we're going with only one style choice, it seems like the glaring white one isn't best suited for a kava lounge. I guess I'll just strap on my Locs.

#1stWorldProblems ...oh wait, this is a problem in Vanuatu as well, #1stAnd3rdWorldProblems #Ro0tHeadProblemsUnited #StupidHashtags
I don't understand? Are you talking about strapping on Tone Loc to your face ?? :wideyed: :headphones: