Change background image

Fresh kava order

Discussion in 'Root of Happiness (Online Store)' started by Mrbinx69, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Mrbinx69

Mrbinx69 Kava Enthusiast

How long should I expect the roh fresh kava order to ship? Ordered on the 16th I believe
    Intrepidus_dux likes this.
  2. Zaphod

Zaphod Kava Enthusiast

Hmmm. I ordered some today. My reluctance based on past experience of long ship times, and lack of communication from RoH on shipments, overcame my desire to try fresh kava.
  3. fait

fait Position 5 Hard Support

I'd expect your package any day now. When I was in contact with RoH about my fresh kava back around Vet's Day, I ordered the Friday before V Day and I messaged them about when it'd ship. They got back to me very quickly and said that they do the fresh kava batches Monday-Wednesday. Because of V day, they did not process any orders that Monday, so they only did them Tuesday and Wednesday. According to my e-mails, my fresh kava delivered the Friday after V day.

Going by when you ordered and if you still haven't received yours yet, I'd check tracking, see where it is, and if it hasn't moved, give RoH a message. If you don't have any tracking, I'd definitely message them! Call them if you have to. A phone call would show you're that inquisitive on your order.
    Mrbinx69 and Intrepidus_dux like this.
  4. Mrbinx69

Mrbinx69 Kava Enthusiast

Arived yesterday * Feb 5
    Zaphod likes this.