What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday Thread: Freedom Friday!

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
This is almost exactly what my back looked like during my year of drinking strictly tudei kava. I couldn't lay down without being in searing pain. Good times. Glad they're over. Also glad we know what we do now about non-noble kavas.
Mine wasn't that extreme but I can tell you that in the morning, I was best off doing a tiger stretch to prep my shoulders and back for the rest of the day.

D

Deleted User01

I'll be honest with you guys, if I had Kani Kani like that, I'd go back do drinking booze on a daily basis. Luckily, I only drink Hawaiian and I have managed to keep the Kani Monster at arms length. I wonder if doing non-macas Micronized is the reason for no Kani Kani? Hmmmm, something to ponder when staring into my empty shell. :D

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I'll be honest with you guys, if I had Kani Kani like that, I'd go back do drinking booze on a daily basis. Luckily, I only drink Hawaiian and I have managed to keep the Kani Monster at arms length. I wonder if doing non-macas Micronized is the reason for no Kani Kani? Hmmmm, something to ponder when staring into my empty shell. :D
I got it pretty bad when I was only using 11-year. But now I blend Mo'i with 11-year and I've been totally fine for months now. So I do believe particular products hit you harder than others. But not willing to go so far as to say because it's tudei.